PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Accringtons support
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Accringtons support  (Read 9631 times)

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Accringtons support
« on: May 26, 2009, 08:19:50 AM »

set to nosedive following Burnleys promotion I'd wager
Bernard Taylors barmy army

markecky

Re: Accringtons support
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 08:28:07 AM »

Oh no..that awful news to start the working week...

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 09:40:40 AM »

set to nosedive following Burnleys promotion I'd wager

in between blackburn and burnley its not going to get any better i wouldnt have thought

baldrick

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »

Burnley is one of the most depressing places i have ever been to. I would rate it equal to Middlesbrough and Wolverhampton.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 04:36:09 PM »

Gainsborough, Scun thorpe in fact I'm going go as far to say Lincolnshire is a pretty depressing place all round :o

thegazelle

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 05:10:28 PM »

boston is in lincolnshire

case proven on Lincolnshire then
However for some reason i like Burnley and its very scenic environs

and thats despite Trevor steven and his 6-1 rout of us and chalky whites Colne drubbing

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 06:30:45 PM »

and thats despite Trevor steven and his 6-1 rout of us and chalky whites Colne drubbing

You had to bring those two up didn't you. I was kind of happy to see Burnley hit the big stage, but I'm having second thoughts now.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

Burnley v Blackburn! Ha

No ney never the Rovers fans sang in retalliation as roles reveresed .. Who's to bet Burnley finish above Blackburn.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

gunners11

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 11:47:19 PM »

accrington will be relegated along with grimsby or barnet . and i think kiddermister will win the bsp accrington is a sh*t tip all they have   is poundshops card shops ten papershops  peacocks game gamestation boots burtons whsmith new  greggs market wilkinsons  cig booth bus station library second hand shops  if you want to go i would not bother it is the worse place ever . bin fires in town pulling up flowers throwing them on the floor smash windows on shops graffiti stinks of piss and booze sh*t .

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »

graffiti stinks of piss

How do you know that graffiti stinks of piss?    ???
Come on Alty!

gunners11

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 08:47:50 AM »

because i visited  a couple of times and the shop shutters and the alleyway has graffiti and it stinks of piss and booze should visit then you might see it graffiti

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 08:59:27 AM »

You people!
Come on Alty!

Butty

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 10:19:07 AM »

accrington will be relegated along with grimsby or barnet . and i think kiddermister will win the bsp accrington is a sh*t tip all they have   is poundshops card shops ten papershops  peacocks game gamestation boots burtons whsmith new  greggs market wilkinsons  cig booth bus station library second hand shops  if you want to go i would not bother it is the worse place ever . bin fires in town pulling up flowers throwing them on the floor smash windows on shops graffiti stinks of piss and booze sh*t .

That just sounds like Altrincham to me

Altyroo

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 11:56:03 AM »

You have just about summed up most towns nowadays, especially Rhyl near where i live.

fuertes

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 12:03:37 PM »

You have just about summed up most towns nowadays, especially Rhyl near where i live.

Rhyl is absolutely horrible. It has nothing. It's like Blackpool after a nuclear holocaust.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Accringtons support