PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Injury list
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Injury list  (Read 24215 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Injury list
« on: September 11, 2016, 11:37:57 AM »

Is there any chance we can have an update or some news on what the situation is with injured and MIA players? Two left backs have disappeared without a word, here's what I think is injured/missing, can anyone fill in the gaps, because playing a striker at centre back really is beyond a joke for a club of this standing.

Callum Charlton
Adam Sumner
Shaun Desmore
John Cyrus
Tom Hannigan
Billy Hasler-Cregg
Fabio bassangue

What is the script with above, how long are we talking regards Cyrus, Densmore, Hannigan injury wise and what is the situation with
Charlton
Sumner
Hasler-Cregg
bassangue

Two left backs in that list and we are playing a midfielder at left back and a striker at centre back

brinners

Re: Injury list
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 11:45:33 AM »

All 100% valid questions. I'd suggest addressing them to the chairman, if I thought he'd respond.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 11:49:35 AM »

I believe Sinclair has left

I'd like to know who on contract and for how long, plus length of loans
Full time and proud of it

brinners

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 11:56:04 AM »

I hope you're right about Sinclair. I thought Sumner was on non contract terms, so surely that should be easy enough. Last I heard, Bassengue was here till Christmas. I'm sure Dens said on RR he was hoping for an October return and Hannigan has now been out for a month (out of 6 weeks). Charlton and Cregg's situations are a complete mystery to me.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 12:11:09 PM »

Is there any chance we can have an update or some news on what the situation is with injured and MIA players? Two left backs have disappeared without a word, here's what I think is injured/missing, can anyone fill in the gaps, because playing a striker at centre back really is beyond a joke for a club of this standing.

Callum Charlton
Adam Sumner
Shaun Desmore
John Cyrus
Tom Hannigan
Billy Hasler-Cregg
Fabio bassangue

What is the script with above, how long are we talking regards Cyrus, Densmore, Hannigan injury wise and what is the situation with
Charlton
Sumner
Hasler-Cregg
bassangue

Two left backs in that list and we are playing a midfielder at left back and a striker at centre back

Also add to the injured and need an update list Danny Hall and Tim Deasy.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 01:01:34 PM »

I commented a few months ago, and got shouted down, that we can read about injuries, comings and goings etc at any Conference club in the country on our website, other than our own. This was never a criticism of John Laidlar as it's obvious he doesn't have the information to hand to report it....why is that? Other clubs release news information so why not us?

I'm beginning to believe the Chairman is running this club in a manner similar to that crazy fella in North Korea!

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 01:51:21 PM »

I commented a few months ago, and got shouted down, that we can read about injuries, comings and goings etc at any Conference club in the country on our website, other than our own. This was never a criticism of John Laidlar as it's obvious he doesn't have the information to hand to report it....why is that? Other clubs release news information so why not us?

I'm beginning to believe the Chairman is running this club in a manner similar to that crazy fella in North Korea!

The club gives the perception it has no respect for the fans. It's only a matter of time before we get a 'you don't know how hard it is to run a football club' type press release appealing for calm and trying to patronise us.

Bath Alty

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 12:47:44 AM »

The club gives the perception it has no respect for the fans. It's only a matter of time before we get a 'you don't know how hard it is to run a football club' type press release appealing for calm and trying to patronise us.

The way some posters are behaving on here they absolutely deserve exactly such a message!

Frosty

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 07:59:23 PM »

sh*te communication is a kind description

AltySi

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 12:25:22 PM »

I'm beginning to believe that the Chairman / Board are not willing to provide updates on signings, departures, or injuries because they are sulking about all of the criticism coming their way, and therefore they don't believe we deserve to be told.
Just a theory.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 12:27:55 PM »

John Edwards indicated on Radio Robins last night that there would be a full update on the injured and departed players in the coming days.

AltySi

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 12:32:20 PM »

John Edwards indicated on Radio Robins last night that there would be a full update on the injured and departed players in the coming days.

It shouldn't take this long, the lines of communication are terrible.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 12:46:38 PM »

For me, the breakdown in communication is one of the most worrying aspects of our current situation. I think it needs addressing outright at the forthcoming open meeting and for all parties to be completely open and honest about the situation. The problem needs to be dealt with once and for all, no matter how many noses get put out of joint, and only then we can resolve it and move on.

It's absolutely bloody ridiculous in all honesty. A club the size of ours cannot hope to move forwards if there is pettiness and in-fighting.
Come on Alty!

AltySi

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 12:57:51 PM »

For me, the club hierarchy seem to be anti social media, because they dislike the negative aspects of it, but of course, social media has many positive aspects too which need to be tapped into., and they don't seem to embrace the website either IMHO. It's outdated and needs to be brought into the current era.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 01:06:20 PM »

Didnt there used to be a piece in the programme from the physio about current injuries ?
Full time and proud of it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Injury list