PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket prices
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ticket prices  (Read 17195 times)

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Ticket prices
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2016, 07:00:26 PM »

I know it's not a proper comparison as football and houses have their own rates of inflation. When was the minimum wage abolished anyway, sure it was earlier then 1972, although I bet £10 a week was about right then for a part time non league player? This house cost £67500 in 1996, now the calculator has it at £119,000.......they go for £375,000. I haven't had a proper pay rise since 2009.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Sheffield_Alty

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2016, 07:16:24 PM »

There is, although I think you have to ask for it. My lad, who is in the 6th Form, got his season ticket last year at the Concession Price (or was it the 12-16 year old price?). Think it was the former but can't quite remember now.

Why is there no discount for 16 to 18 year olds?
At this age they are still at school/college and cant afford to go to games.

Students above 16 are concessions with a valid student card or NUS.

this needs to be made more explicitly clear, countless people 16-18 and at Uni don't know this and pay full price, a student price isn't advertised outside the ground or on the site. losing potential fans, as fickle as it is £9 for someone is college/sixth form is ludicrous

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2016, 08:13:31 PM »

It was 15p to stand when I first started going.  ;D

Interestingly, using an inflation calculator this equates to £1.96 today. The adult price my dad paid of 40p equates to £5.12. I know wage inflation etc is different, just a comparison.

So a player on £10 a week then would be on £130.67 now. Remember that until Jimmy Hill did his bit, the maximum wage was only £20 a week, so players at our level would only be getting peanuts.
Unless you played for Brazil or were called Hazel. 🙄

andrewflynn

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2016, 10:18:16 PM »

There is, although I think you have to ask for it. My lad, who is in the 6th Form, got his season ticket last year at the Concession Price (or was it the 12-16 year old price?). Think it was the former but can't quite remember now.

this needs to be made more explicitly clear, countless people 16-18 and at Uni don't know this and pay full price, a student price isn't advertised outside the ground or on the site. losing potential fans, as fickle as it is £9 for someone is college/sixth form is ludicrous

That is bollocks. If you're U18 you're jibbing U16.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 10:23:22 PM by Ryan Crowther's Immune System »

bighairedmike

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2016, 10:37:57 PM »

And if you're at uni you always try a concession price anyway. I'm not having that at all.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2016, 01:17:25 AM »

Don't worry about the ticket prices Andrew.........worry about finding the £4 grand when Burnley win the title   :)
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

andrewflynn

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2016, 08:10:01 AM »

Don't worry about the ticket prices Andrew.........worry about finding the £4 grand when Burnley win the title   :)

I'll put £1 on them to cover myself!

taxi Phil

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2016, 11:01:52 AM »

Got my season ticket this morning....as I'm G0001 that must make me Alty's Number One Fan 😄

itbegan

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2016, 11:31:00 AM »

Got my season ticket this morning....as I'm G0001 that must make me Alty's Number One Fan 😄

Beat me to it, I got 2 and 3 and another three went just after me, as many have said a push on the ticket front would be great, it would be nice to hold on to some of the numbers that came to watch in the National League.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2016, 01:06:37 PM »

What does the 'G' stand for ?

No rude replies please
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2016, 02:15:33 PM »

Probably golf road

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2016, 02:30:56 PM »

No F in tickets left.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2016, 02:50:38 PM »

No rude replies please

I reckon it's "Ground" as opposed to stand.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

roytonmike

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2016, 02:52:23 PM »

No rude replies please
I reckon it's "Ground" as opposed to stand.
Correct.

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2016, 04:08:35 PM »

Beat me to it, I got 2 and 3 and another three went just after me, as many have said a push on the ticket front would be great, it would be nice to hold on to some of the numbers that came to watch in the National League.

Well, I phoned up at 2pm and ordered 2 x Adult and Junior tickets , paid over the phone. By 4pm they had been hand delivered to my house in Timperley...numbered G0004 and G0005. Got to say, very impressed with that level of service....this Club takes some knocking on here but I can guarantee you don't get that level of service from the bigger Clubs. Well done guys!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket prices