News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Genius from John laidlar....

Author Topic: Genius from John laidlar....  (Read 4029 times)

markecky

« on: October 24, 2007, 08:14:19 AM »

From main site...incredible story but the last line got me.

IC Surrey is keeping its readers abreast of news concerning Crawley Town's owners, the Majeeds. It states "A woman has been rejected from a job at the town's new bikini bar because her breasts were too small. Chas Majeed, owner of the Gentleman's Turf on Pegler Way, confirmed to the News that a 23-year-old woman from Maidenbower was rejected because her cleavage was not ample enough to work there. The woman, who did not want to be named, said: 'I went along to an interview two weeks ago and they were all lovely. They offered me a job with great money and great tips, so I packed in my job in a cocktail bar in Burgess Hill. I went back on Saturday because all the girls were having a fitting session for the new uniforms. Chas Majeed and Gee Evans were there checking how we looked. They saw me in the uniform and then had a little meeting between themselves. Then they told me I couldn't work there because my breasts were too small'. The woman, who said she was sized between 34A and 34B, added: 'I couldn't believe it because they'd already offered me the job and I had handed in my notice in at my old bar'. Mr Majeed was unrepentant. He said: 'Yes, we had to let her go. She wasn't truthful. She lied about her body and it was Gee that had to fire her'. Gee Evans is chief scout for Crawley Town FC and will also manage the new bar. The bar manager, who is the brother of Crawley FC boss Steve Evans, said: 'She made claims on her application form that she had the figure to fill the role but this turned out to be rubbish'. The controversial bar, which is on the former site of the Indilicious restaurant, opens this Saturday. Mr Evans added: 'We're willing to leave it up to the customer to decide if we have recruited the right kind of girls or not'". Let's hope the venture doesn't go bust.

Frosty

Re: Genius from John laidlar....
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:16:20 AM »

good to see Crawley concentrating on what really matters.....the toes!!!!

Graham Bennetts Perm

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 08:48:13 AM »

This sad story clearly points to the inadequacy of Crawley Town's scouting operation, and also the frankly nationwide problem of a lack of  accuracy of existiing chest measurement and calibration techniques when appraising new talent. Crawley's chief scout indeed has a thankless task ahead of him.

To help them out, however, I've applied for the position of "the customer".

Dougals Dad

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 10:07:18 AM »

From main site...incredible story but the last line got me.

IC Surrey is keeping its readers abreast of news concerning Crawley Town's owners, the Majeeds. It states "A woman has been rejected from a job at the town's new bikini bar because her breasts were too small. Chas Majeed, owner of the Gentleman's Turf on Pegler Way, confirmed to the News that a 23-year-old woman from Maidenbower was rejected because her cleavage was not ample enough to work there. The woman, who did not want to be named, said: 'I went along to an interview two weeks ago and they were all lovely. They offered me a job with great money and great tips, so I packed in my job in a cocktail bar in Burgess Hill. I went back on Saturday because all the girls were having a fitting session for the new uniforms. Chas Majeed and Gee Evans were there checking how we looked. They saw me in the uniform and then had a little meeting between themselves. Then they told me I couldn't work there because my breasts were too small'. The woman, who said she was sized between 34A and 34B, added: 'I couldn't believe it because they'd already offered me the job and I had handed in my notice in at my old bar'. Mr Majeed was unrepentant. He said: 'Yes, we had to let her go. She wasn't truthful. She lied about her body and it was Gee that had to fire her'. Gee Evans is chief scout for Crawley Town FC and will also manage the new bar. The bar manager, who is the brother of Crawley FC boss Steve Evans, said: 'She made claims on her application form that she had the figure to fill the role but this turned out to be rubbish'. The controversial bar, which is on the former site of the Indilicious restaurant, opens this Saturday. Mr Evans added: 'We're willing to leave it up to the customer to decide if we have recruited the right kind of girls or not'". Let's hope the venture doesn't go bust.

2 interesting points:

1) "The bar manager, who is the brother of Crawley FC boss Steve Evans," - so that's how he got the manager's job!
2) "Gee Evans is chief scout for Crawley Town FC," - scouts for footballers or boobs?

What a great set up they have at Crawley!

DarrenH

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 11:37:23 AM »

Some of the players they have signed he is obviously great at spotting tits !!

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 11:49:01 AM »

I look forward to Mr Laidlar keeping us abreast of the situation.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 12:43:37 PM »

Obviously Gee Evans does not have too good a mamory for detail

Butty

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 12:45:21 PM »

I look forward to Mr Laidlar keeping us abreast of the situation.

he will unless everything goes tits up

le bignose

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 02:08:06 PM »

what a right pair !!!!!!

Butty

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 02:15:02 PM »

ooh look at them

Dougals Dad

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 08:30:55 AM »

From the BBC website: "Meanwhile, Evans has revealed that he has signed a player on loan - but is not willing to reveal his identity yet."

I hope the player has big boobs!

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team