PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stadium Expansion
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Stadium Expansion  (Read 16695 times)

RocketDan

Re: Stadium Expansion
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »

great news from 2021, shame i'm going to have to groundshare with bolton whilst it's being build. personally I would have gone for a better name, like "The Heathcote Arena"

fuertes

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2012, 09:16:31 AM »

:D Brilliant stuff, RocketDan.

Southport are proving it's possible for a club of our stature to challenge. Very, very difficult. But possible.

Of course, there's always the possibility of that big FA Cup draw a la Burton Albion and Manchester United. That would set us up for a great tilt at the FL. Again, not likely or easy, but possible.

I don't ever want someone bankrolling Altrincham FC. Even someone that could be relied upon to stick around. If everyone is bankrolled by millionaires, what does that prove? What's the point of 'competing'? I could plough £1 Billion into Alty and win the Premier League. We'd get a load of hangers-on coming to watch us and have trophies in the cabinet. But it'd feel hollow as hell to anyone with a brain.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2012, 05:30:09 PM »

:D Brilliant stuff, RocketDan.

Southport are proving it's possible for a club of our stature to challenge. Very, very difficult. But possible.

Of course, there's always the possibility of that big FA Cup draw a la Burton Albion and Manchester United. That would set us up for a great tilt at the FL. Again, not likely or easy, but possible.

I don't ever want someone bankrolling Altrincham FC. Even someone that could be relied upon to stick around. If everyone is bankrolled by millionaires, what does that prove? What's the point of 'competing'? I could plough £1 Billion into Alty and win the Premier League. We'd get a load of hangers-on coming to watch us and have trophies in the cabinet. But it'd feel hollow as hell to anyone with a brain.
I know what youre saying but I'd love it, just for a bit.  Football league would do me mind.
Bernard Taylors barmy army
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stadium Expansion