News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 nantwich game

Author Topic: nantwich game  (Read 4256 times)

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
nantwich game
« on: April 02, 2008, 12:55:02 AM »

what aload of crap where was the passion( oh yeah i know ,it was in the green and white of nantwich ) we were out played on the pitch and out sang off  it i was stood on the halfway line with there supporters they never stopped chanting for the whole game what the f**k happened to our fans they hardly made a noise  ??? ??? welldone dabbers the best team won

Narcissist

Re: nantwich game
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 07:32:16 AM »

I take it you didn't go and sing to make it louder then?

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 07:41:02 AM »

me my 2 sons n acouple of others stood together did sing accually but we were out shouted did you

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 08:22:22 AM »

Bit embarrassing really isn't it. Sounds like the lack of technical ability in the team cost us, but I suppose skill costs money. Is this Pawel bloke the only pro in their team?

Narcissist

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 10:07:40 AM »

me my 2 sons n acouple of others stood together did sing accually but we were out shouted did you

Of course I didnt go I live too far away.  that wasnt my point. Why stand with their fans at the halfway line and then complain they outsang us. Stand with the alty fans and make them louder.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 10:11:58 AM »

why fight amongst ourselves over singing for god sake,sounded like a woefull performance,WE SHOULD NOT BE LOSING TO Nantwich,Welldone to them,now Alty pick yourselves up and start playing and earn the right to be called footballers
Harold

Bazbatteria

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 10:24:44 AM »

It was certainly a strange game to attend and was taken lightly from the red side. Fair play to Nantwich, their fans had a right party what with faces painted, wigs etc. In the bar before the game and in the noisey section of the ground it was green, green, green. I think our loudest moment was on discovery that Vics had just gone one down against Histon! After our first goal Ryan Shotton looks at us trying to egg us on to make a bit of noise in our animated state. Nantwich had that 'extra man' in the crowd for sure. It would have been a completey different story if the game would have been played once the season had finished. Looking forward to Saturday - lets get right behind the lads from the off.

C'MON !     

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »

To be fair I'm not fusses about singing at the CHeshire Senior Cup final.

Last night I watched 2 hours of football whilst panicking about what the Northwich score was, whether Colin Little would get injured and how the game would effect us for Saturday at Kidderminster. I gave the odd chant of 1-0 and we still don't care and what the f***s the FA Vase but that was about it.

A shame reallly that we weren't playing a team who were as arsed as we were or someone interesting (no offence to Nantwich).

I'm extremely worried by how open we were against a team 3 leagues below, they looked a good side for that level fair enough but even so. Nantwich utterly dominated the game and deserved to win long before the shoot out but our lack of width and the fact that we shipped yet more goals is ultimately more worrying than whetehr Nantwich and their fans were more 'up for the cup'.

RocketDan

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 10:35:31 AM »

is Pawel Suhaj worth a look?
6'4ft hat-trick scoring centre forward, sounds alright.

Alty365

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »

To be fair I'm not fusses about singing at the CHeshire Senior Cup final.

Last night I watched 2 hours of football whilst panicking about what the Northwich score was, whether Colin Little would get injured and how the game would effect us for Saturday at Kidderminster. I gave the odd chant of 1-0 and we still don't care and what the f***s the FA Vase but that was about it.

A shame reallly that we weren't playing a team who were as arsed as we were or someone interesting (no offence to Nantwich).

I'm extremely worried by how open we were against a team 3 leagues below, they looked a good side for that level fair enough but even so. Nantwich utterly dominated the game and deserved to win long before the shoot out but our lack of width and the fact that we shipped yet more goals is ultimately more worrying than whetehr Nantwich and their fans were more 'up for the cup'.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 10:54:20 AM »

If any scouts were watching from teams we are playing soon they may have been lulled into a false sense of security!

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 10:56:00 AM »

My highlights from last night were teasing the chin of Rafo who really enjoyed it and buying 4 bottles of £1.20 lager vs £3.05 in Alty.

Come on you red and white........

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 12:08:52 PM »

The main problem is if the players took it seriously. If they do this might dishearten them. It can't be nice to lose a cup final on penalties, even if it is the CSC.

rafo

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 02:43:42 PM »

My highlights from last night were teasing the chin of Rafo who really enjoyed it and buying 4 bottles of £1.20 lager vs £3.05 in Alty.

TEASER!!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 nantwich game