News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 weekend in the country

Author Topic: weekend in the country  (Read 2593 times)

thegazelle

weekend in the country
« on: February 21, 2008, 01:57:29 PM »

following a few enquiries in an earlier thread (well 3)

The deal for kiddy weekend is as follows

Friday 4th sat 5th sunday 6th or all three

bed breakfast and 3 course evening meal inc 1/2 bottle wine #25 per person per night (#10 single supplement)

We have a charity night on at the hotel on the saturday with three bands playing (one of whom i have heard and they are very good) so the sat should be very lively.

we pride ourselves that for residents we are the bar that never closes current record for closing from the night before is 11.30 (the next day)

www.knightonhotel.co.uk

before anyone accuses me of profiteering have a look at the price and have a look at the meals when you get it . i think it could be a good night / weekend and i am bored .
if there is enough doing fri sat we can get a mini bus to kiddy to ensure no one has to drive, kiddy is 45 mins to an hour away depending on tractors.

Same offer applies to anyone wanting to break up the trip to exeter next saturday we have a brilliant stax of soul esque band playing on the friday night well worth it

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: weekend in the country
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 10:55:39 PM »

bed breakfast and 3 course evening meal inc 1/2 bottle wine #25 per person per night (#10 single supplement)

We have a charity night on at the hotel on the saturday with three bands playing (one of whom i have heard and they are very good) so the sat should be very lively.

we pride ourselves that for residents we are the bar that never closes current record for closing from the night before is 11.30 (the next day)

www.knightonhotel.co.uk

before anyone accuses me of profiteering have a look at the price and have a look at the meals when you get it . i think it could be a good night / weekend and i am bored .
if there is enough doing fri sat we can get a mini bus to kiddy to ensure no one has to drive, kiddy is 45 mins to an hour away depending on tractors.

Same offer applies to anyone wanting to break up the trip to exeter next saturday we have a brilliant stax of soul esque band playing on the friday night well worth it

Thanks for the info Pete.

Narcissist

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 07:41:16 AM »

Great deal, shame you cant include airport transfers and flights. Oh and a pair of ear muffs to block out the mrs screaming at me!

I hope a few people take up this offer. The teasing squad would definitely be up for it!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 10:00:29 AM »

www.knightonhotel.co.uk

Morning Peter.....should I call or e-mail you to make a booking?

thegazelle

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »

call 01547520530 if my twelve rows of protection tell you i am fishing , sleeeping, on mars etc ask for dee she will book you in . havent you got a voucher?
look forward to smothering you in hospitality

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 06:49:51 PM »

call 01547520530 if my twelve rows of protection tell you i am fishing , sleeeping, on mars etc ask for dee she will book you in . havent you got a voucher?
look forward to smothering you in hospitality

You're right..I do have a voucher.....I'll dig it out!! ;D

Cornerflag

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 02:41:41 PM »

bump

baldrick

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »

Any scrumpy?

thegazelle

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 03:34:39 PM »

we dont need we have katy and the beer is naturally cloudy to compensate.
we also have addlestones cloudy scrumpy in a bottle only 5.2 it is a girls drink. there are a couple of cider farms on the way to kiddy if you get lost a bit

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 04:06:41 PM »

I'll see what I can do as thats my B\day weekend !!! ummmm .... can I get away with this and Weymouth ....
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 weekend in the country