PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season Ticket Prices
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Season Ticket Prices  (Read 10667 times)

baldrick

Re: Season Ticket Prices
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »

Fair point Samba, have a Goodwin

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 03:01:13 PM »

I was about to say the same as Samba, if you are a fan who intends to go every week, you will buy a season ticket as it makes sense.

Now then there is some game on TV, refreshing change to Arsenal/Man U/Chelsea/Liverpool. I might watch this.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

baldrick

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 03:13:59 PM »

OK SW you can have a Goodwin too

Butty

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2008, 03:52:40 PM »

It is still a good saving. If you look at the prices, you can afford to miss 1 in every 4 matches with the ST

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2008, 04:24:54 PM »

Works out at a bout £9 a game... Not bad at all in my opinion.

And free bus travel
Geoff told fans that if they have a season ticket, they can jump on his service bus – the Hale Circular, number 286 – free of charge on matchdays which will drop them outside the Football Club and it runs every 15 minutes.
@AltyDaz

Alty365

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2008, 04:41:02 PM »

For a club like Alty the price of season tickets is immaterial to the majority of people who would buy one. The only area where it could make a difference (and the club have acted accordingly) is with under 16's and under 12's who can buy season tickets at giveaway prices.

As I stated above, it is not financial factors that will dictate who buys/does not buy a season ticket next year.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »

Last years prices were based on a 42 game season in BSN, of course we had a 46 game season in the BSP, so last season was a bargain.
Pork Pie has explained this perfectly clearly here, last season there were 4 free games and all priced at a lower division rate. Its good value if you ask me and compares very well with other clubs.

Only two free games, surely?

The season ticket is not valid for away games!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2008, 06:58:04 PM »

Ebbsfleet for example, Tuesday night in the Winter, £12 to get in, attendance 800......same game, £5 to get in, attendance 810. Club loses over £5k. Baldrick; your sell it cheap, pile em in theory does not and will not work
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2008, 09:36:02 AM »

Price elasiticity of demand as any economist will tell you.

Jenga

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2008, 02:10:34 PM »

I do recall now last season i was delighted to find that my season ticket entitled me to 4 more games, when we were confirmed in the BSN.

It does appear to be a big increase but in reality it is a fair price.

Will I be renewing or not? I want to but I am not sure I can find that sort of money in one go, but I will be trying to find it.

If I dont renew I will still be attending and paying on the door to spread the costs.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »

For the first time since the 95-6 season I will probably get a season ticket, I was still working Saturday's last season but managed to get to 12 home games, now i'm freeeeeeeee, well kind of, put the kids in the boot :-)

Altyant

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2008, 08:10:41 PM »

For the first time since the 95-6 season I will probably get a season ticket, I was still working Saturday's last season but managed to get to 12 home games, now i'm freeeeeeeee, well kind of, put the kids in the boot :-)

Not for the whole game I hope lol!!

dopamine

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2008, 08:16:13 PM »

Could buy them season tickets too, gives the club some more money and saves the hassle of annoying the NSPCC...

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2008, 08:22:24 PM »

Of course :-)

Could buy them season tickets too, gives the club some more money and saves the hassle of annoying the NSPCC...

I usually bring my middle lad with me, my daughter obv not interested at 10 and my other lad who's 5 would probably run around on the flags doing aeroplanes.....

dopamine

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2008, 08:44:30 PM »

Of course :-)

I usually bring my middle lad with me, my daughter obv not interested at 10 and my other lad who's 5 would probably run around on the flags doing aeroplanes.....

As long as it's when the opposition are taking a corner it's fine with me  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season Ticket Prices