https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Out's
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Out's  (Read 11105 times)

lukealty12

Re: Out's
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »

will be intresting after all this hype over lewis going to stockport to see wheter he acctualy does. I must say i hope not!!

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 05:58:07 PM »

will be intresting after all this hype over lewis going to stockport to see wheter he acctualy does. I must say i hope not!!

dont be too surprised if its droylsden.apparentyl   lives near there.

Chris

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2007, 07:53:32 PM »

Hope he does not go to Droylsdon might score a winner for them against us if we stay up. But I think he will stay with us for another season.

andrewflynn

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2007, 08:02:10 PM »

i hope lewis stays with us for seasons to come.
but anyway lets talk about SatuRday"!

T.A

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »

Hope he does not go to Droylsdon might score a winner for them against us if we stay up. But I think he will stay with us for another season.
probably wont go droylsden if we stay up

lukealty12

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »

Id thnk hed be better staying at us than droylsdon if we stay up

jill06

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 10:04:26 AM »

i personally rate lewis as a player and i think its wrong how we on the fans forum are highlighting individual players and giving them a good old slating. Yes, everyone has there own opinion but are we really supporting our players by individually commenting on their seasons and stating for instance val should be replaced, bushell is a dissapointment and lewis is not good enough for league two.
What happened to getting behind our players and supporting them? There is still a game left you know and we need to be behind the players regardless if they are looking to improve by moving to league two.
Lewis with the right guidance and coaching could shine in League football, that kind of coaching is available in full time football. So good luck to him, if he goes he will deserve it and i as an alty fan would be proud that he graduated from alty and moved into league 2.
Now lets stop slating our players and get behind them on saturday.

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 10:47:36 AM »

Do you honestly think that just because people have been criticising certain players, that they won't get behind and be willing them to win?

Bizarre.

Altysmiffy

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »

Lets just speculate after saturday!

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2007, 10:59:17 AM »

Goodness me, so now remarking that a player isn't good enough for League Two (when he is currently playing for a team at the bottom of the Conference) qualifies as a slating.

Don't be daft.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

casper

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2007, 02:12:35 PM »

Firstly there are positions that could be improved with our small financial capabilities, but we should be focusing on beating Aldershot. Lets try to leave who's and when till sat night when we can celebrate the first year of being a premier league side. Conference football is a must for next season. I simply prefer to go to oxford and exeter than blyth and hucknall.

crewe pete

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2007, 02:44:59 PM »

i know were not talking about this until sat night but i,m sure that there are more than a handfull of reserve teamers who would love the chance of breaking into the first team now that niel has stepped down from the managers post would be a shame if these youngsters were to break up and go to uor local rivals.i know it would be a big step up to play for the first team but with the guidance or a few of the older heads ie stuart, colin could be worth a try,were going to have to rebuild at some stage and would be better to do it inhouse with players who want to make an impression and play for alty. i know its a different league but seems to work well at crewe fetching local players through there youth and reserve sides.

ps after last saturdays game i reckon gh will have the present team well up for it this week we can do it COME ON ALTY.                     
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Out's