News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Give football back to the fans............bring back terraces

Author Topic: Give football back to the fans............bring back terraces  (Read 1539 times)

Cornerflag

FSF have launched an online petition to bring back terraces to the top 2 divisions........Views?

http://www.fsf.org.uk/petitions/safestanding.php

fuertes

Re: Give football back to the fans............bring back terraces
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 06:32:21 PM »

They absolutely should bring back terraces. The atmosphere (and entire football experience/value for money) in Germany pisses all over the English and Scottish leagues. It's one ticket per allocated space and is totally safe.

It annoys me so much when people remember 80s hooliganism, 80s terracing, then put 2+2 together to get 5 by claiming terracing would result in a return to the bad old days. It's bollocks, as demonstrated in Germany.

bumble

Re: Give football back to the fans............bring back terraces
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 06:49:21 PM »

They absolutely should bring back terraces. The atmosphere (and entire football experience/value for money) in Germany pisses all over the English and Scottish leagues. It's one ticket per allocated space and is totally safe.

It annoys me so much when people remember 80s hooliganism, 80s terracing, then put 2+2 together to get 5 by claiming terracing would result in a return to the bad old days. It's bollocks, as demonstrated in Germany

Aslong as it managed i hope its re-introduced....I prefer watching alty standing, than being forced to sit - especially when there is standing space ie. kettering away!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Give football back to the fans............bring back terraces