News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham Highlights

Author Topic: Altrincham Highlights  (Read 1880 times)

Longman

Altrincham Highlights
« on: January 04, 2008, 01:36:47 PM »

Do Setanta have a weekly show that shows goals from the conference?  I've seen something on their site that says they have a highlights programme.  I.e - Are Alty's goals (or lack of) shown each week along with all of the other clubs??

Surely they can't be as we don't have camera's down at Moss Lane!???

Alex

Re: Altrincham Highlights
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:38:36 PM »

they do it's on every friday at 6.00 or 6.30 on setanta sports 1 called Blue sq review. they just use the clubs video ie the one you get if you buy the dvd's.

it's actually a good watch and it does show all the goals (if clubs have sent them the disks)

Longman

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 01:41:53 PM »

they do it's on every friday at 6.00 or 6.30 on setanta sports 1 called Blue sq review. they just use the clubs video ie the one you get if you buy the dvd's.

it's actually a good watch and it does show all the goals (if clubs have sent them the disks)

Oh right cheers mate, I wasn't even aware of this until today!!!  I take it they show the previous weeks highlights on a Friday night then?  It will be on tonight showing our highlights V Vics then?

Alex

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »

yeah they should be showing all of saturdays highlights first followed by the highlights from tuesday, along with extended highlights of cambridge vs histon (because that was setanta live game this week)

Longman

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 01:59:16 PM »

yeah they should be showing all of saturdays highlights first followed by the highlights from tuesday, along with extended highlights of cambridge vs histon (because that was setanta live game this week)

Lovely stuff, I can sit back and watch Stevenage hammer 5 past us as well as the derby day victory then,  :P

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 04:26:07 PM »

Normally there are 30 minutes of highlights on at 6.00pm on Friday with repeats later on Friday Evening & on Saturday Morning.Setanta have taken a different approach for the holiday period & there will be a one off highlights programme lasting 60 minutes on Setanta Sports 1 at 6.30 on Saturday Evening repeated a number of times from 10.15pm.The programme will cover Boxing Day,last Saturday & New Year's Day games played in the BSP.

As Ecky has stated the games that are shown depends on who send in the tapes/DVD's but all of our home games & the vast majority of our away games have been featured to date (Salisbury is the only away one I can remember not being shown).

The programme is excellent......apart from Paul Parker of course!!

Longman

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 04:41:00 PM »

Normally there are 30 minutes of highlights on at 6.00pm on Friday with repeats later on Friday Evening & on Saturday Morning.Setanta have taken a different approach for the holiday period & there will be a one off highlights programme lasting 60 minutes on Setanta Sports 1 at 6.30 on Saturday Evening repeated a number of times from 10.15pm.The programme will cover Boxing Day,last Saturday & New Year's Day games played in the BSP.

As Ecky has stated the games that are shown depends on who send in the tapes/DVD's but all of our home games & the vast majority of our away games have been featured to date (Salisbury is the only away one I can remember not being shown).

The programme is excellent......apart from Paul Parker of course!!

Thanks very much for the info.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham Highlights