PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Frank Sinclair.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Frank Sinclair.....  (Read 7176 times)

taxi Phil

Re: Frank Sinclair.....
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 10:29:36 PM »

I wonder the legality of banning an opposition manager from entering the ground?  Let Frank Sinclair shout at his team from the bus stop across the road. I want a restraining order on the man who effectively ended our tenure in the conference.

The late John Bond was advised by the police not to go to Turf Moor when Burnley played his new club Shrewsbury. Nobody would want that level of abuse directed at Mr. Frank Sinclair surely?  Or would they...
Too fkn right they would. Sub-human scumbag.

ForeverAlty

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 10:52:50 PM »

He might not come out after half time after all the abuse he's going to get from around the whole ground.

We better not go loose after abusing him for 90 minutes though. It will hurt to much.

York Alty

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 11:12:32 PM »

Gutted i can't get to the Colwyn Bay game.  I had to choose between Corby or Colwyn Bay.  On the upside I saw Duncans goal  but I will miss out on giving that dog turd Sinclair grief for 90 minutes.

FRANK SINCLAIR IS A DOG TURD

Hamilton

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 11:34:37 PM »

I can't remember; did Sinclair ever offer any sort of real apology?

Jimmy

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 11:41:09 PM »

No he didn't mate or not that iv heard
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:47:27 PM by Jimmy »

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 07:50:27 AM »

Instead of wasting energy giving this person abuse, even though he probably deserves it. Our efforts would be better in helping Alty to beat Colwyn Bay. Which I believe would annoy him more than just shouting abuse at him.
They really should be beating teams like us

taxi Phil

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 08:06:00 AM »

Instead of wasting energy giving this person abuse, even though he probably deserves it. Our efforts would be better in helping Alty to beat Colwyn Bay. Which I believe would annoy him more than just shouting abuse at him.
Agreed. We can give him dog's abuse once the match is (hopefully) in the bag.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 08:46:56 AM »

It's a shame really because I like Colwyn Bay as a club and would much rather they stayed up than quite a lot of the dross at the bottom end, its also a good local day out from Alty. Still, if they do go down and Frank Sinclair is at the helm that would be a bit of delayed karma.

roytonmike

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 08:51:12 AM »

It's a shame really because I like Colwyn Bay as a club and would much rather they stayed up than quite a lot of the dross at the bottom end, its also a good local day out from Alty. Still, if they do go down and Frank Sinclair is at the helm that would be a bit of delayed karma.
Can't comment on the last sentence as I wasn't at Wrexham on the night in question. All the rest I fully agree with.

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 08:53:53 AM »

Shame we aren't playing them later in the season so that we could be the ones to put them down.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 09:43:32 AM »

We should give him the abuse at the same time in the home  game against Colwyn Bay  as the same time he broke Tom's leg in the Wrexham fixture.

Robin Reliant

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:37:15 PM by I was Jackie Swindells' milkman! »

taxi Phil

Hamilton

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 02:42:35 PM »

We should give him the abuse at the same time in the home  game against Colwyn Bay  as the same time he broke Tom's leg in the Wrexham fixture.

We could do what Villa do for Stiliyan Petrov and give huge applause and/or shout "There's only one Tom Kearney!" at the time he was injured and/or the time of his shirt number. As much as I like the idea of us showing W@nk sh*tclair what we think of him, I think it will also act as a tribute to a fine player.

ForeverAlty

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2013, 05:54:12 PM »

We could do what Villa do for Stiliyan Petrov and give huge applause and/or shout "There's only one Tom Kearney!" at the time he was injured and/or the time of his shirt number. As much as I like the idea of us showing W@nk sh*tclair what we think of him, I think it will also act as a tribute to a fine player.
Good idea but does anyone know the exact time it happened?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Frank Sinclair.....