News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 XPERT ELEVEN PLEASE READ THIS

Author Topic: XPERT ELEVEN PLEASE READ THIS  (Read 1376 times)

Barmy Grecian

« on: May 11, 2007, 06:42:00 PM »

Hi everybody at Altrincham I am an exeter city fan I am inviting you a to join the xperteleven league that I have created. The league has been going for 1 season 10 games and there are 9 teams. The end of season is on the 22nd of May so i can't accept applications before then but the earlier you are the higher league you will be in next season. This is being run hopefully through the conference and North and South. You are the second team I have contacted so get in early enugh you will be fine. When you register your team can you et it be known 1 way or another that you are a altrincham fan deadline for entry is on June 1st. It is free of charge unless you want to be a VIP but there isn't much difference. So go on www.xperteleven.com and go on search and the league ID is 97586 . Bassically xperteleven is where you are given a team of players which you train up you will be in a league of 10 teams you will get money to buy players and you can train them up. The top 2 teams in the league will be promoted so need as many people ASAP
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team