PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 It just gets worse.....!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: It just gets worse.....!  (Read 5472 times)

bighairedmike

Re: It just gets worse.....!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 05:07:02 PM »

With or without "fairweather friends of Alty" next year the atmosphere will be less intense and exciting next season for two reasons. One because there won't be a 'backs to the wall' attitude that really brings out the passion and secondly, perhaps worst, is the poor away support we'll see next season.

Its dismal when you see 5 people huddled under an umbrella in the chequers end, especially when they barely celebrate a stuffy 0-1 victory.

Its not the best attitude for giving up on a football club but I dont blame them, its not always about being a football fan, people love the whole day out package, sadly thats not as appealing in conf north!

*cough*           FORE*T GRE*N        *cough*

altyf

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 05:29:35 PM »

i've personally had enough of all this negative talk...yes our attendences will drop considerably next year and i'm just as disappointed as everyone else we're going to leigh and barrow instead of torquay and oxford...but we've been relegated...we've been there before and wel just have to try and bounce back...it's extremely harsh that we've missed out on one point...one goal and 4 relegated is a farce in my opinion...but 51 points and fourth bottom in a league of 21 full time teams is an achievement for a part time team in my opinion...just make sure YOU'RE at the games next season.

T.A

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 07:00:34 PM »

we will be back

Bath Alty

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 08:39:07 PM »

i'm just as disappointed as everyone else we're going to leigh and barrow instead of torquay and oxford......just make sure YOU'RE at the games next season.

I beg to differ - us southern Alty are more disappointed about not going to Oxford as some of us (me included) can't get to Barrow, Leigh etc

I'll be at Worcester, nuneaton etc though!

altyf

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 06:37:40 PM »

I beg to differ - us southern Alty are more disappointed about not going to Oxford as some of us (me included) can't get to Barrow, Leigh etc

Just because you cant get t the games as easy doesnt mean you're more disappointed than me...im gutted...if you ask me thats the worst thing to come from relegation. I would rather see alty do well in conf north than struggle in conf national if the crowds and venues were equally good.

I've made peace with relegation and am looking forward to hopefully a successful campaign in conf north. But i really want to play teams in the national division

mitchymoo

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 01:45:14 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 It just gets worse.....!