PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 average crowd this seaon up by 11.3% to 1166
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: average crowd this seaon up by 11.3% to 1166  (Read 4574 times)

radcliffe alty

Re: average crowd this seaon up by 11.3% to 1166
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 05:32:26 PM »

What is the average away attendance this season? 200 odd? If that is the case we have around 900 alty harcore this season - the gate against G and N who brought nobody shows that.

Due to the fickle nature of the floating fans I think worse case scenario is we lose another 100 due to relegation. So that's 800 = away fans (anything from 10 - 300 next season?). So I think around 850-900 average is possible and realistic. There are so many more kids there this season with alty shirts who weren't there last time. We keep the schools coming to each game, the odd free attendance scheme, and we will have respectable gates. It is crucial that we keep the kids interested, keep them bringing their mates and possibly do 'dad and lad' type schemes. I am sure the club are onto this - Geoff is staying to delve further into the community so there must be more plans afoot.

My brother is moving back to the Manchester area this summer and has already committed to getting a season ticket. So that's one more on the gate for every game next season. I got so many emails and messages from people at work all over the country comiserating about our relegation. We are very well known and lots of people want us to do well! We just need the people of Alty to show it like they did Saturday.

bighairedmike

Re: average crowd this seaon up by 11.3% to 1166
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 07:16:37 PM »

What is the average away attendance this season? 200 odd? If that is the case we have around 900 alty harcore this season - the gate against G and N who brought nobody shows that.

Due to the fickle nature of the floating fans I think worse case scenario is we lose another 100 due to relegation. So that's 800 = away fans (anything from 10 - 300 next season?). So I think around 850-900 average is possible and realistic. There are so many more kids there this season with alty shirts who weren't there last time. We keep the schools coming to each game, the odd free attendance scheme, and we will have respectable gates. It is crucial that we keep the kids interested, keep them bringing their mates and possibly do 'dad and lad' type schemes. I am sure the club are onto this - Geoff is staying to delve further into the community so there must be more plans afoot.

My brother is moving back to the Manchester area this summer and has already committed to getting a season ticket. So that's one more on the gate for every game next season. I got so many emails and messages from people at work all over the country comiserating about our relegation. We are very well known and lots of people want us to do well! We just need the people of Alty to show it like they did Saturday.

just like this season then from forest green to york/northw*ch
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 average crowd this seaon up by 11.3% to 1166