Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SPREAD THE WORD - PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE THE ATTACHED POSTER!!
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: SPREAD THE WORD - PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE THE ATTACHED POSTER!!  (Read 5090 times)

Red N White Dynamite

« on: April 24, 2007, 11:06:05 AM »

Alty need the town to turn up for them this Saturday. We saw on Saturday that this can be done and it makes a massive difference!

TELL YOUR MATES AND ALL YOUR FAMILY

First and foremost, word of mouth is very effective. Tell everyone you know. Even tell people you don't know to get down to Moss Lane. Tell them we MUST WIN TO STAY UP. It's amazing what a few little words can do sometimes.

TELL WORKMATES AND COLLEAGUES

Print out a few little A4 posters advertising the game and put them up in your workplace/office. Most places have a notice board or some communal place where people can read such things. Emphasise the fact that kids under 14 go free.

SCHOOLS

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but has a circular been sent to all local schools advertising the fact that thhis game is free for under 14's? If not it needs to be done without delay. If you are a parent who normally brings your kids along why not see if their friends fancy coming along as it's not going to cost them a penny. Who knows, their mums and dads might just come along too.

Leave no stone unturned. Get as many people to Moss Lane this Saturday as you possibly can!!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 02:35:04 PM by Slade Green Alty »

Red N White Dynamite

Re: DO YOUR BIT - THIS GAME NEEDS PROMOTING!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 12:07:20 PM »

Print this off and put it up in as many places as you can. Fax it and email it to all the people you know. If you have the time spare take it round to your local shops and ask if they'll put it in their window. If you're going to your local pub tonight/tomorrow take a couple and ask the landlord to put them up for you. Don't be pushy just ask nicely and people don't usually mind. If you've got kids give them one to show round in class. Every little bit makes a difference.

SPREAD THE WORD!

Jezza

Re: DO YOUR BIT - THIS GAME NEEDS PROMOTING!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 12:27:09 PM »

Excelent idea..have printed off and will put up in my car window...and i'll get it on the school noticeboard at Woodheys Primary too.

Red N White Dynamite

Re: SPREAD THE WORD - PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE THE ATTACHED POSTER!!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 02:37:32 PM »

If anyone has other ideas, no matter how silly they might seem, don't hesitate to post them on here.

I've faxed several local schools with a letter and match poster asking them to announce the game/free kids offer.

I've also emailed Radio Manchester to ask them to mention it on their sports bulletin.

Every little helps!!!!

andrewflynn

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 04:45:29 PM »

ive told my family and friends ;)

lukealty12

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 07:11:30 PM »

ill tell everyone i can

andrewflynn

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 08:44:20 PM »

ive told my family and friends ;)

ive printed two off for my mum to show people!

Leighton_Alty

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 09:12:10 PM »

i still go school, and i have being telling everyone about it, i would say i have an extra 5 so far and can get alot more!

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 09:21:24 PM »

Well done lads keep up the good work!

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 07:22:09 PM »

If any of you are going to the pub tonight or tomorrow take a couple of copies of this with you and ask to put them up. WIth the United game being on at lunchtime Saturday there are plenty of local footy fans who'll be at a loose end come 3 o'clock Saturday and we should target as many of these as possible.

Keep spreading the word and mention the game to everyone you can!

Come on Alty!!!!

radcliffe alty

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 08:32:07 PM »

One up in my office and my mum is a teacher locally - it's gone round her school of about 300 under 14s.

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 10:17:48 PM »

One up in my office and my mum is a teacher locally - it's gone round her school of about 300 under 14s.

Top man!

Alex

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 10:20:29 PM »

i told ma mate but they started off on callin the confrence pub football, so i doubt they care.  but i keep trying with just randomers in my classes who live near alty

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 10:30:10 PM »

i told ma mate but they started off on callin the confrence pub football, so i doubt they care.  but i keep trying with just randomers in my classes who live near alty

Don't be put off by their ignorance mate. Ask any Alty fans who have been coming a long time and they will tell you we've all heard the rubbish people talk about non-league football. Even if your message gets through to just one person it will be a success.

Most importantly, hold your head high and be proud to be a part of this fantastic football club. They just don't know what they are missing.

*footnote - I remember a certain "AltySi" once described watching Alty as being like "pub football". Surprisingly enough he came once and then got hooked for life. Amazing isn't it.

Alex

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 10:36:15 PM »

too true i wear my alty shirt to collage all the time and i always tell people "NO it's not sunderland". mostly people comment on the go goodwins bit (due to there college bus bieng one off geoff's coaches) or ask is that ur team u play for on a sunday  ??? (note me play for a sunday league team is rarther laughable). but i have managed to get one liverpool fan to say that she hope alty don't get relegated and she might be comin saturday. also have one or two who now look out for results.

but to be honest this year i have experienced thngs at alty that none of them will have at old trafford, the city of manchester or the reebok. so it's there loss
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team