PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Welcome Bill!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Welcome Bill!  (Read 11295 times)

arnald

Re: Welcome Bill!
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2017, 01:23:14 AM »

It's not over yet we can win every.game

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2017, 11:53:10 AM »

To address some of the points raised above:
- I will continue to post on here, both to inform and share club info where appropriate and to contribute to "what was our biggest win in the month of March historically" kind of threads
- I understand that this is fans forum first and foremost and will always bear that in mind when posting
- I agree a bunch of soundbites alone has no value - and you should only measure us by what we achieve.  I deserve to be badged a failure if I don't make a material difference to our forutnes. 
- On communication overall, I want us to get to a situation where fans are informed frequently and accurately - consistently across all channels whether print media, Radio Robins, Alty TV, the forum, Social Media or other.  We have a brilliant communication infrastructure - its time to put it to good use

taxi Phil

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2017, 12:40:54 PM »

- I will continue to post on here, both to inform and share club info where appropriate and to contribute to "what was our biggest win in the month of March historically" kind of threads
- I understand that this is fans forum first and foremost and will always bear that in mind when posting
- I agree a bunch of soundbites alone has no value - and you should only measure us by what we achieve.  I deserve to be badged a failure if I don't make a material difference to our forutnes. 
- On communication overall, I want us to get to a situation where fans are informed frequently and accurately - consistently across all channels whether print media, Radio Robins, Alty TV, the forum, Social Media or other.  We have a brilliant communication infrastructure - its time to put it to good use

Thanks Bill......exactly the answer I was hoping for.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2017, 04:53:55 PM »

The last point is a key one a monthly chairmen or key back room staff video is a easy and cheap way to communicate to a wider audience
Come on you red and white........
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Welcome Bill!