PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Signing?
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New Signing?  (Read 7511 times)

Jacko

Re: New signing
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2010, 01:25:47 PM »

Your defence of Liam Brownhill is only because he's your poker playing mate Jacko. If it was any other player in the same situation would your opinions be so blinkered?
sorry Joe but its not because I'm his friend but more that people are talking bollox about something they don't really understand, he knows his level others clearly don't

fuertes

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2010, 01:35:03 PM »

Your defence of Liam Brownhill is only because he's your poker playing mate Jacko. If it was any other player in the same situation would your opinions be so blinkered?
sorry Joe but its not because I'm his friend but more that people are talking bollox about something they don't really understand, he knows his level others clearly don't

What the hell are you talking about?

He turned us down when we were an established Conference club because he wanted the extra cash on offer at Droylsden. He obviously lacks bottle.

If you're saying he knows his level, which presumably he thinks is BSBN, then why do you suggest we sign him?

lukealty12

Jacko

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2010, 08:15:03 PM »

What the hell are you talking about?

He turned us down when we were an established Conference club because he wanted the extra cash on offer at Droylsden. He obviously lacks bottle.

If you're saying he knows his level, which presumably he thinks is BSBN, then why do you suggest we sign him?
he lacks bottle because he made the decision to play at his level? That's ridiculous

joe

Re: New Signing?
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 09:02:25 PM »

Give up Jacko,it's getting embarrasing now.

Jacko

Re: New Signing?
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »

Give up Jacko,it's getting embarrasing now.
its my opinion mate
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Signing?