PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 OBLIVION DONT LOOK DOWN BOYS !!!
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: OBLIVION DONT LOOK DOWN BOYS !!!  (Read 4309 times)

sheepshagger

« on: April 26, 2008, 07:25:24 PM »

happy days in East Cheshire nice to see you lot down where you belong as we preserve our league status for the eleventh year never mind not too much travelling next year in the BSN , ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS              ALL OUR LOVE FROM         MTFC THE PRIDE OF CHESHIRE
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 07:33:16 PM by sheepshagger »

ant

Re: OBLIVION DONT LOOK DOWN BOYS !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 07:32:55 PM »

Nothing better to do than look at the results of others you boring little sxxt ::)

mr f.trucker

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »

Its nice to know they still care about us don't you think.

sheepshagger

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 07:36:53 PM »

not at all manc , I have been to our game and thought I would watch your spectacle on TV and decided to give you my best wishes as you no doubt would to us , I am very happy that you have gone down and just pray that you dont get saved again this time , its called rivalry and at this moment in time its good , no doubt you will have your day but not soon hopefully.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 07:46:52 PM »

There's rivalry & there's just downright rude. You are the latter!

Never Saw Us Comin

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »

32 years...........f$$k all .....32 years  f**k all....go back to your council owned ground and your factory job  getting paid the minimum wage you little sad man

sheepshagger

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 07:58:13 PM »

I dont consider myself rude , however I am not into all this nicey nicey happy clappy soccer AM type garbage , I am honest and would expect nothing different from you lot , if we go down I would expect nothing less than gloating on here , anything else would be false .Would you rather I came on here saying shyte like sorry to see you down as we like to see local teams succeed, I dont think so lets say it how it is .
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 08:01:08 PM by sheepshagger »

Farsley40

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 09:25:37 PM »

For the record, they're not local to Farsley and I'm still glad they went down.

Runcorn Linnet

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

From a Runcorn fan who's been there, I wish the best of luck in getting back up. I,ve read ceratin posts on here nd not sure if you would describe the paople comcerned as football fans. 

As a club we have and have had arivalry for many years, but at the end of the day the day that stays on the pich and inside the ground.  Good luck for the forthcoming season and hopefully you will go straight back up.

You ahve to remember we will always be grateful for what you did for us as a club in our hour of need.

god bless and good luck.

Simon Charlesworth
Runcorn linnets Fc

Bath Alty

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 10:29:22 PM »

Thanks for that but your keyboard seems to be broken ;)

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 10:38:54 PM »

Cheers Runcorn, good luck for next season, I remmber well our tussles of the 70's and 80's.

Hulme Robin

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 11:50:19 PM »

happy days in East Cheshire nice to see you lot down where you belong as we preserve our league status for the eleventh year never mind not too much travelling next year in the BSN , ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS              ALL OUR LOVE FROM         MTFC THE PRIDE OF CHESHIRE

bellend

chrisrufc

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 01:58:52 AM »

There is a reason why some Macc Town, Farsley and Droylsden fans are gloating.  Macclesfield in their heart of hearts know that they are still comparable to Alty and one relegation could well see them to 1,000 crowds.  Farsley and Droylsden just don't have the support to compete long term without individual backers and we all know how dangerous that is.

It wont be easy but Alty will be back soon  ;D

Butty

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »

A notice to all Macc fans coming on here, delibrately trying to p*ss us off:

As a club we have and have had arivalry for many years, but at the end of the day the day that stays on the pich and inside the ground. 
Simon Charlesworth
Runcorn linnets Fc

He is a true football fan, a rivalry is not to take the piss on forums, cowardly and anonymously, it is to shout and sing more than their fans for the 180 minutes a season they meet. Whatever happens in the ground, everyone enjoys a drink and chats about the game after.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 10:17:12 AM »

I have just looked up the word Oblivion is the Oxford English dictionary and it states

" Oblivion is to mean to live somewhere so cut off to the outside world that you must indulge in sexual activity with your own family male or female; or if they are unavailable to then mate with animals that live in the hills outside your farm's front door"- Describes Maccesfield down to a T in my eyes.
ParkINson's red and white army
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team