PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Promotion run in thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Promotion run in thread  (Read 37427 times)

Jimmy

Re: Title run in thread
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 09:58:58 AM »

Telford champions ferriby runners up alty third guiseley make playoffs and between Harrogate and hednesford for other place fancy guiseley to win playoffs

Jenga

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 12:29:40 PM »

If we NFU we can go level on points with them and goal difference will be very close, indeed ours would be better by the nature of having won another 3 games.

We can get 2nd with a good run, but champions will be very difficult.

2nd is something we really need to ensure we play our matches at home. We saw last year what can happen when you play away.

george

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 12:36:03 PM »

1. A.F.C.Telford United 2. North Ferriby United 3. Altrincham 4. Guiseley 5. Hednesford Town 5 teams in  the league can no longer reach our total of 60 points. Tuesday I would like to see the following win, Histon, Oxford City, Stockport County & Workington     No harm in dreaming

Robin Reliant

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 05:21:58 PM »

If we NFU we can go level on points with them and goal difference will be very close, indeed ours would be better by the nature of having won another 3 games.

2nd is something we really need to ensure we play our matches at home. We saw last year what can happen when you play away.

Although there is little to choose between home and away form this season.

taxi Phil

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2014, 06:54:57 PM »

Although there is little to choose between home and away form this season.

Pehaps as well, since we will have played three more home than away after Wednesday. Saturday week, we need a massive performance from the lads and three points at Telford.

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2014, 10:13:07 PM »

Whilst I do not think we will win the title, if I was neutral I wouldn't rule us out. All it takes is a couple of results to swing in our favour. All we can do is the old cliche of take each game as it comes....win Wednesday and see where we are, then win at Colwyn and see what we can do going into Boston, Telford and Ferriby.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2014, 06:15:20 AM »

Updated

Louise1234

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2014, 03:45:04 PM »

Whilst I do not think we will win the title, if I was neutral I wouldn't rule us out. All it takes is a couple of results to swing in our favour. All we can do is the old cliche of take each game as it comes....win Wednesday and see where we are, then win at Colwyn and see what we can do going into Boston, Telford and Ferriby.
Get the title out of your head, that dream went on that fateful night at Gainsborough.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2014, 03:49:29 PM »

Get the title out of your head, that dream went on that fateful night at Gainsborough.

Shouldn't you be picking the kids up from school !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2014, 03:59:47 PM »

It went when boshell left

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2014, 09:47:26 AM »

Updated

taxi Phil

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 08:37:53 PM »

Bloody teachers strike.....

Anyway, if you don't have a dream, there's no point in supporting your club. Win at Telford Saturday week and there could just be no stopping us.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 09:21:26 PM »

Bloody teachers strike.....

Anyway, if you don't have a dream, there's no point in supporting your club. Win at Telford Saturday week and there could just be no stopping us.
your right ! We have to dare to dream !!
ParkINson's red and white army

markecky

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 09:29:46 PM »

Its a long shot but we'll know by this time next week if there is any chance at all.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 11:35:29 PM »

I did an extrapolation - home and away separately.  Note we have 3 home and 6 away matches left.

Telford, NFU, us clear of a chasing pack that sees 4th Guisley and 5th Hednesford edge away from the rest

So NFU v Hednesford and Alty v Guisely as it currently stands

All just speculation of course..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Promotion run in thread