News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done TASC

Author Topic: Well done TASC  (Read 1857 times)

Jezza

Well done TASC
« on: July 06, 2009, 08:29:06 AM »

I see on the John laidlar award winning official site that TASC ran the Rocky Robin penalty shoot out and tombola at the Alty festival and raised £300 for the club.

I know from experience what a hard days work that would have been but the money and the raising of the club's profile at the festival will have been well worth it.

markecky

Re: Well done TASC
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 11:06:02 AM »

Beat me to it...thanks to all that gave their time to what is both a fund raiser and a good PR exercise.

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 10:24:00 PM »

Just about recovered. Think that's the worst I've ever felt in that thing. The penalty shoot out was in constant use from 12:30 until 4,with Grahame Rowley and Foz also in goal.

And after that photo with Frank Sidebottom,he put his hand out to shake,and I just turned around and walked on  :D
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »

Well done Nasha.
My garden thermometer said 29 degrees (shade temp) and you had the full Rocky suit on saving pennos from little nippers
Later when I saw you laid down on the floor about 3.30 I thought that I was going to have to use my CPR skills for the first time ever ! One of the Army guys was wearing his maroon Para beret and did not look much better

Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Foz

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 12:13:20 AM »

Well done Nasha.
My garden thermometer said 29 degrees (shade temp) and you had the full Rocky suit on saving pennos from little nippers
Later when I saw you laid down on the floor about 3.30 I thought that I was going to have to use my CPR skills for the first time ever ! One of the Army guys was wearing his maroon Para beret and did not look much better

I was shattered by the end, so I dread to think what it was like for Nasha in the suit.  It was very hardwork, but well worth it! The shoot out started at about 11 30, though was fairly quiet for the first hour, as everyone was watching the parade.

Jezza

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 05:52:13 AM »

And after that photo with Frank Sidebottom,he put his hand out to shake,and I just turned around and walked on

Rocky Robin in firendly photo opportunity scandal!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done TASC