PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 J Davidson
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: J Davidson  (Read 8019 times)

taxi Phil

Re: J Davidson
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 09:11:13 AM »

It's a great deal, we've moved with the times, well done to all concerned. To all of US, the ground will still be Moss Lane.

Of course, the  BBC will still refer to it as Moss Rose......

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 12:42:47 PM »

I am against renaming stands and stadiums. However when you sit down and think about it maybe my thoughts are old and outdated.

When I first heard the news i was a little upset to lose the name Moss Lane, but in reality is it really lost, no it isnt.

Agree with my good old friend (sorry young friend if 13) Wayno, that this is indeed great news for the club. With the new bar/facilities, improved playing squad, and what would appear to be some serious cash in the bank (although i am sure the directors will finally be able to take some drawings - which they deserve) I think the future is looking good.

What we need to do is capitalise now and get the fans in the door, sell more at the snack bar, sell scarfs hats and pens. We have a great platform to move forward.

School tickets are now a must to promote the club and get people in.
wayno and jenga in "we agree" shocker
ParkINson's red and white army

Jenga

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 01:00:53 PM »

I am against renaming stands and stadiums. However when you sit down and think about it maybe my thoughts are old and outdated.

When I first heard the news i was a little upset to lose the name Moss Lane, but in reality is it really lost, no it isnt.

Agree with my good old friend (sorry young friend if 13) Wayno, that this is indeed great news for the club. With the new bar/facilities, improved playing squad, and what would appear to be some serious cash in the bank (although i am sure the directors will finally be able to take some drawings - which they deserve) I think the future is looking good.

What we need to do is capitalise now and get the fans in the door, sell more at the snack bar, sell scarfs hats and pens. We have a great platform to move forward.

School tickets are now a must to promote the club and get people in.
wayno and jenga in "we agree" shocker

And then much to my surprise her sister came into the room and start to.............. oops sorry wrong thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 J Davidson