PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ridiculous
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: ridiculous  (Read 6942 times)

dino

ridiculous
« on: September 11, 2010, 04:56:57 PM »

2 wins from the last 24 games . just how long can this go on?

the guy confessed to being devoid of ideas at the forum, then he comes out with a statement indicating he can turn it round. we are sleepwalking to BSN oblivion. 

this is serious underperformance , with the quality of players he has available at his disposal. This is not a bad squad, but the manager is clueless.

if he wont do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, then somebody should put him out of his misery.

There are top quality managers out there who would jump at the chance of becominig a FULL TIME manager at Altrincham FC.

Action is needed now, the 23.10.2010 is fast approaching. THat is D day and we need to reverse our fortunes before then, as that is our last chance of serious revenue.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: ridiculous
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 04:59:23 PM »

2 wins from the last 24 games . just how long can this go on?

the guy confessed to being devoid of ideas at the forum, then he comes out with a statement indicating he can turn it round. we are sleepwalking to BSN oblivion. 

this is serious underperformance , with the quality of players he has available at his disposal. This is not a bad squad, but the manager is clueless.

if he wont do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, then somebody should put him out of his misery.

There are top quality managers out there who would jump at the chance of becominig a FULL TIME manager at Altrincham FC.

Action is needed now, the 23.10.2010 is fast approaching. THat is D day and we need to reverse our fortunes before then, as that is our last chance of serious revenue.

i agree with you for once

AltySi

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 05:00:27 PM »

I agree too, spot on Dino.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 05:01:33 PM »

I agree. Time for a change. What have we got to lose ?.. and I do know the obvious but I would hope that wouldn't happen.

joe

Ridiculous
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 05:01:53 PM »

Spot on Dino. He needs to go,It's as simple as that.

andrewflynn

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 05:04:25 PM »

To be honest I've agreed with the last few posts you've made, this being no exception.

matnvfcmad

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 05:06:17 PM »

Heard you was playing Michael Welch upfront no wonder your struggling ::)

AltySi

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 05:08:43 PM »

Heard you was playing Michael Welch upfront no wonder your struggling ::)

Does anyone know if Welch was playing up front ?, I know Sky had him there, but I didn't really trust that.

If he did start up front, and Twiss and Reeves were on the bench, then it is a total joke

jimmyhank

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 05:12:31 PM »

I don't know but I suspect Welch was thrown forward later in the game.

andrewflynn

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 05:15:31 PM »

Surely it was Clee and McCarthy upfront? And Welch was in a back three with Williams and Smith?

dino

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 05:29:54 PM »

if heathcote does the honourable thing , then i think unfortunately we will be looking for a new chairman too.

i think everybody would be surprised at the quality of manager we could attract whilst in BSP.

If we get the change now, we can build momentum for 23.10.2010, and hopefully push on from there.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 05:34:45 PM »

if heathcote does the honourable thing , then i think unfortunately we will be looking for a new chairman too

Not bad, was waiting for how long it'd take before that came out...

If thats the case then i think its sad as Geoff has done a great job but does not change my opinion that GH has to go, whatever the knock on effect then so be it.

dino

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 05:37:23 PM »

gaz... we may need to run the club as asupporters trust.that would also be quite positive

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 05:38:49 PM »

I don;t think we should speculate about the board. They have done and continue to do a great job and I would want nothing to change.

altyshop

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 05:42:34 PM »

Totally agree with this post
GH shoud walk away from the managment role,he is a legend but that does not mean he is irreplacable.
There would be dozens of better managers for the job but i dont think KMc is the right man,we need someone to freshen the place up with new ideas,someone young and enthusiastic (the opposite of our current managment structure),the writing was on the wall in pre season with the players that left or who were released and the load of rubbish we brought in,which is down to GH and KMC,we could see the players were not good enough but the people who are getting paid for this couldnt,thanks for everythin but time for a change.....NOW
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ridiculous