https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 bravo
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: bravo  (Read 6913 times)

ChrisVessey CUFC

Re: bravo
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 07:29:03 PM »

From a Cambridge United point of view you fully deserved the win yesterday, no complaints from me, we were very poor.

brian1925

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 07:46:00 PM »

I don't think you were poor at all. You just came up against a brick wall on Saturday, perhaps a team with a point to prove after the cup disappointment in the week. That strike force will score goals, the ball just didn't fall for them yesterday.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 07:50:39 PM »

From a Cambridge United point of view you fully deserved the win yesterday, no complaints from me, we were very poor.

You were poor on the keepie uppie at half time were you put of by Paul Flynn having his trousers tucked in his socks? ;D
@AltyDaz

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 08:05:47 PM »

Lol. And they'd practised! I thought i'd keep in check with United's performace by playing just as badly  ;D

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2008, 11:06:13 PM »

altytunnellsteward yor post is crazy.quite clearly dale cant finish 90 mins.crissy works extremly hard which quite honestly he has to because on the ball he is not blessed with fantastic ability.if colin isnt quite at the races we dont have anyone to bring what he does,class.you were probably the one calling for his head last year.the team is doing fine every1 is playing there part .why rest any1.lets be happy.every1 is playing well

You are James Black aren't you?

No i'm James Black why is there a problem?

markecky

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 11:13:51 PM »

Jenga

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 11:27:07 PM »

LOL at Sporticus.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 11:39:57 PM »

I thought you were a pretty decent side actually Vess, Strong at the back, although Gleeson needs to have a word with himself. Possibly, bar Carden, lacking a bit of quality in midifeld, and a few right handfuls up front.  ;) Certainly the best side that we've beaten at Moss Lane this season.

In fact, it was a really good tussle between 2 good  committed sides, perhaps not France v brazil in Mexico 86, but as entertaining as it gets at this level.

Can I ask what you made of us and how we'll go in comparison to recent times?

p.s. Cheers for buying some tickets for our New Years Day Draw.

Edit: In fact, do us a favour and post some comments from your forum as I can't be arsed registering on the official one.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 11:45:48 PM by Ballers »
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 bravo