News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 the scum r on their where

Author Topic: the scum r on their where  (Read 3017 times)

James Black

« on: December 24, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »

i know christmas day is just 3hrs away. But the green and white sh*t r just 42 hrs from taking to the pitch against r very own alty f.c.Now wot chants r been chanted at r friends from northwich gaz warrington this is ur cue mate.

Merry Xmas to all red and white fans of alty fc lets just hope that there are voices in the vics turkey as last season their support to there team was sh*t

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: the scum r on their where
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 09:53:16 PM »

i know christmas day is just 3hrs away. But the green and white sh*t r just 42 hrs from taking to the pitch against r very own alty f.c.Now wot chants r been chanted at r friends from northwich gaz warrington this is ur cue mate.

Merry Xmas to all red and white fans of alty fc lets just hope that there are voices in the vics turkey as last season their support to there team was sh*t
Can you leave  your mum's sherry alone?
@AltyDaz

decman7

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 11:57:26 PM »

even i coundnt get his one  ??? ???

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 12:44:26 AM »

2 of the sentences start with capital letters though, it's a bit better.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 12:45:44 AM »

u r tlkn sht m8

at least i think that is how the yuff of today spk

Chubby NVFC

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 10:33:25 PM »

Oh dear, oh dear.

Butty

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 10:51:40 PM »

in some form of english
I know Christmas is just 3 hoyrs away. But the green and white sh*t are just 42 hours from taking to the field against our very own Altrincham F.C. Now whatever chants are going to be chanted at our friends from Northwich, Gaz Warrington this is your cue, to start it all off mate.

Merry Christmas to all red and white fans of Alty F.C lets just hope that there our voices stuff the Vics turkey (the best I could make out of that) as last season their support for their team was sh*t.

Longman

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 11:16:20 PM »

in some form of english
I know Christmas is just 3 hoyrs away. But the green and white sh*t are just 42 hours from taking to the field against our very own Altrincham F.C. Now whatever chants are going to be chanted at our friends from Northwich, Gaz Warrington this is your cue, to start it all off mate.

Merry Christmas to all red and white fans of Alty F.C lets just hope that there our voices stuff the Vics turkey (the best I could make out of that) as last season their support for their team was sh*t.

You should apply for the job of Cappelo's translator!

Jenga

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 12:06:46 PM »

Mr Black keep them coming please, you really cheer me up when i read your posts.

Daycare Dan

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 01:14:37 PM »

Another thread to send to work to keep them all amused over Xmas.

You ever thought of starting a blog James? It'd be a riot!  ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team