PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Aaron Burns
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Aaron Burns  (Read 9244 times)

bigcol

Re: Aaron Burns
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »

Lol 'as well'. At least we think we are staying up.

markecky

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 06:58:47 PM »

Aaron hasn't had chance to have the full Northwich experience yet.  The cheque is in the post etc.  Can you wait a week etc.

Maybe he was taken in by the 4 man consortium of mathmeticians.

With 500 home fans yesterday it will be interesting to see what happens in a few months.

Of course Uncle Dino (soooo popular with the players I've heard) says you'll are definitely staying up.  So you must be.

At least the part time myth has now been officially exploded, so whats your excuse for being sh*te?

Butty

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 07:29:12 PM »

anyway i think we have got a suitable replacement in Byrom scored a cracking Volley on his first game for the club,

didnt that dean lad score a cracking goal for us in one of his early games?

and come on. If even Matt was offered, even Derby County, or Northwich, I think i know where he would be heading. 30 odd grand a week or nothing in a year.

Longman

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »

alty were after chris williams you can have dino has every right to sack them 3 they were useless

Your current lot arent too much better!!

that current lot beat your side on boxing day and werent far away of getting a point on NYD wot happened to your lot yesterday 4-0 against oxford at least we put up a fight against league leaders aldershot

Ha ha, well done for putting up a fight, just remind me how mant points you got from the game again??

What a shame you could'nt hold on for your point on NYD, Joe O Neil again in the 87th hey?  Ha ha!

Oh yeah and just remind me...........how many points behind us are you?

In conclusion you have'nt really got much to be smug about have you!   ;)

matnvfcmad

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 01:24:46 PM »

only 5pts that nothing really

Narcissist

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 01:42:42 PM »

Bizarre?

On your current form its actually quite a few games, and thats if we dont pick up any points in the meantime. With all of your suspensions i'd be pretty suprised if you pick up another 5 points before the end of february.

I hope we both stay up to be honest because christmas and new year games were better than laughing at you when you get relegated. It wont happen though, just hope we replace farsley pretty soon!

markecky

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2008, 01:42:57 PM »

5 pts is quite a lot if you lose every week.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 02:14:48 PM »

Enjoy your Boxing Day derby with Witton next season. Thanks to the turnstile operator for only letting me in for a tenner  because they had no change. How tinpot.
They really should be beating teams like us

James Black

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »

were 2pts from getting out where as ur 7pts. u may think that 5pts isn't that big (trust me it is) 7pts is 3 wins to properly get out u got no chance

louise1925

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2008, 08:45:38 PM »

6 full time players at Alty, God knows how many players in Vics squad (30+ at least) and Pacey still with a massive amount of cash to splash. I don't think anybody can predict what is going to happen between now and the end of the season.

Butty

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »

totally agree there louise, could be a very tight finish. Pace could either buy some awesome players who rip the bsp apart or buy a load of crap. Northwich should be better beig full time et al. Alty will be just as unpredictable as ever.

louise1925

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 08:57:41 PM »

It may sound daft after the first half of the season, but those crap 5 at the bottom could actually start picking up points from now on. I believe our home form will improve with the reinforcements we have made (no evidence for that, just can't believe we'll be as bad as before). I know Vics have lost there last 2 games, but they have improved and are likely to get more points with the reinforcements they have made. Dave Pace spent years trying to get the Bloods up to this level and he isn't going to start throwing it away at this point. Farsley stuffed Halifax over Christmas and are certainly no mugs on there own patch. Weymouth on the other hand are in freefall and Woking and Salisbury (amongst others) have suffered serious downturns in form. Could be pretty interesting...

bighairedmike

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2008, 10:29:29 AM »

that current lot beat your side on boxing day and werent far away of getting a point on NYD wot happened to your lot yesterday 4-0 against oxford at least we put up a fight against league leaders aldershot

The game isn't played on paper pal.

FCUM

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 09:37:37 AM »

Aaron Burns is crap anyway - scores a few good goals but for a striker of his 'calibre' 8 goals in 14 at Unibond One level is hardly setting the world alight!

Dougals Dad

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 10:18:33 AM »

and its hardly a disgrace in a team that might not set up many chances.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Aaron Burns