PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Heathcote abuse incident
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Heathcote abuse incident  (Read 9062 times)

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: The Heathcote abuse incident
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 10:33:59 PM »

Right,we as fans get very passionate over Alty and rightly so,Now Graham  has spent most of his working life at the club,first as a good midfielder and then as Manager,so its no wonder he gets passionate over the club,and to call him names like prick and wanker is very silly indeed.Ok Graham has not brought is fistfuls of trophys,but he and the Chairman have given us more than that,they have given us a Club we can watch and be proud of.Exeter are a very good team indeed(i should know i live down here)and this was always going to be a very hard game for us.I for one thought we might beat them 1-0 as its early in the season and Exeter have a few injuries,but they have good cover.This is only one game and the team should improve as they get to know each others ways.
Harold

PartyTownRobin

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »

The guy abusing him was outside the bar near the burger van abusing him for most of the second half. as far as i know he wasnt in the bar.

the comment about using the water machine as a left back did make me chuckle though  ;D

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 01:36:14 AM »

Ignoring today's result, Graham is Alty through and through. Watching the game it was obvious that the levels of fitness between us and them were massive. We held our own for the first hour, but after that it went downhill. I doubt that GH could have done anything about that - they simply brought on quality players as subs and took us apart.
It may be a long hard season ahead, but I'd rather have played Exeter today than Workington.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 09:25:53 AM »

On the Exeter web site Exeweb they say that fitness was the differance
Harold

bighairedmike

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 09:28:57 AM »

Ignoring today's result, Graham is Alty through and through. Watching the game it was obvious that the levels of fitness between us and them were massive. We held our own for the first hour, but after that it went downhill. I doubt that GH could have done anything about that - they simply brought on quality players as subs and took us apart.
It may be a long hard season ahead, but I'd rather have played Exeter today than Workington.

Elam is a fiend!

James Black

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 06:42:57 PM »

no offence to ideas 4 alty but i blame him with non of the manchester big 2 at home we were always likely to attract a few glory hunters a the game. there was to much hype leqading upto the game with basically saying that this game was a game we were likely to win exeter are a fantastic side yes and they showed that.but when itīs just first game the players donīt need that pressure. if ur so good a coming with ideas the tell me why donīt you come up with a bright idea like getting supporters down to keep the ground tidy and ready 4 a matchday i didnīt see him down at any of the arrranged weekends enough said we play two teams that we need to beet in the nxt two games so lets foget the 1 game a season nobs   

markecky

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 07:18:08 PM »

no offence to ideas 4 alty but i blame him with non of the manchester big 2 at home we were always likely to attract a few glory hunters a the game. there was to much hype leqading upto the game with basically saying that this game was a game we were likely to win exeter are a fantastic side yes and they showed that.but when itīs just first game the players donīt need that pressure. if ur so good a coming with ideas the tell me why donīt you come up with a bright idea like getting supporters down to keep the ground tidy and ready 4 a matchday i didnīt see him down at any of the arrranged weekends enough said we play two teams that we need to beet in the nxt two games so lets foget the 1 game a season nobs   

That post should be saved as one of the biggest load of absolute bollocks ever posted on this forum.  Did you make that up off the top of your head?

Ideas 4 Alty

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 07:30:02 PM »

Sorry, but living in Kent was always going to present me with a problem getting back for the working weekends.

You're absolutely talking out of your arse.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 07:32:25 PM »

chatting out of your ear mate

altyf

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 07:33:33 PM »

OK, so you're blaming the fact that the ground "wasnt tidy" and the fact there were no "glory hunters" at the game on a guy on the forum just because his name is "ideas" for alty
NICE ONE MATE...c**k

Jacobs

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 07:36:14 PM »

Total Rubbish James, the incident was blown out of proportion, you must have worlds best eyesight from Portugal. Keep up the good work Ideas for Alty, the attendence was one of the plus points yesterday,

James Black here is a peake

joe

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 08:04:21 PM »

Firstly the post by James Black is the biggest load of crap i've read on here for a while. Secondly as one of the people to argue with Graham in the bar afterwards it was all said in the heat of the moment due to frustration at losing the opening game and a mutual love for the club and i for one certainly won't hold any grudges. It's not the first time myself and Graham have had words and probably won't be the last but as said previously its just down to frustration and our love of the club.

bighairedmike

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 08:23:57 PM »

Thats bollocks! We tidy up very well after the matches! You get a peake for that.

chatting out of your ear mate

Your a fiend! You get a goodwin for that!

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 10:07:07 PM »

That post should be saved as one of the biggest load of absolute bollocks ever posted on this forum.  Did you make that up off the top of your head?

And you can understand it, to analyse it as bollocks? You deserve a medal, I'm still scratchng my head.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

markecky

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 10:09:06 PM »

I split it up into sections and just worked my way through.  At first I thought it was one of those things you read with one eye covered and it has a subliminal message.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Heathcote abuse incident