PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done lads
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Well done lads  (Read 5321 times)

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Well done lads
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 12:21:01 PM »

I think we're in for another season like last, fortunately/unfortunately - I fully expect us to be hammered by Borehamwood, and then pull something out of nowhere when we least expect it. Ultimately I think we'll be safe again, either by default or otherwise - I genuinely can't see the likes of Kiddy, Welling and Southport finishing above us.

In Crowther, I hope we've almost got a new signing - I was heartened by his recent interview, as I had him down as the sort of lad that would be off as soon as he had a prolonged period out of the XI.

markecky

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2015, 12:36:40 PM »

It was vital last night that the players showed that they were much better than their to a man shambles of Saturday. 

They did that well with really battling performance against a big Lincoln side that switched it from hammering it long to a big man to nod down for smaller man to side foot in to going down the wings.   Had to put bodies on the line and they did that all over the pitch.

Very poor challenge from Moult but was badly timed rather than malicious, deserved a red though and he keep get involved in other fouls after that so a very good decision to take him off as the ref has spoken to him twice after the foul and the third one he was going.

Every player deserves credit last night just as they deserved slaughtering on Saturday.  Special mention to Luca though who was outstanding all night and capped it off with that goal line clearance that was brilliant (which was not in from where I was stood despite Matt Rhead saying it was after the match).   

Same effort Saturday please.

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2015, 06:24:55 PM »

Hopefully we can but Saturday behind us now and push on .
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done lads