PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty fans working at the BBC
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alty fans working at the BBC  (Read 7043 times)

Robin Reliant

Re: Alty fans working at the BBC
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 05:00:37 PM »

Hate the new site

Agree 100%, I think it's cack!

It's all over the place, a bit of a mess

agree with all the above, and there's nothing below conference Premier

or if there is I can't find it  >:(

Just went on their feedback page and asked where conference north had gone, maybe we all should do this? ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 05:04:50 PM by Robin Reliant »

York Alty

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 05:06:02 PM »

not keen myself but changes like this one do take time to grow accustomed to

Altyrocket

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 05:26:25 PM »

Just went on their feedback page and asked where conference north had gone, maybe we all should do this? Grin

Don't think it was ever there under that section.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 06:31:19 PM »

Some of the alignment issues within the articles themselves look atrocious, stinks of trying to be trendy instead of going with usability.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 08:08:43 PM by Knutsford Alty »

thegazelle

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 06:51:40 PM »

I have always found Statto a complete tosser to be quite frank with you

your wrong....................... end of subject come back when you know what your talking about. i dont suppose you have ever spoken to him

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 07:49:35 PM »

your wrong....................... end of subject come back when you know what your talking about. i dont suppose you have ever spoken to him

Spoken to Mr Loughran on a few occasions with the last being a few years back at Droylsden away, where my curiosity really got the better of me.   

We are all entitled to our opinion but celebs using the big FA Cup ties to give themselves a plug comes to mind, sorry. 

York Alty

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 07:58:26 PM »

Spoken to Mr Loughran on a few occasions with the last being a few years back at Droylsden away, where my curiosity really got the better of me.   

We are all entitled to our opinion but celebs using the big FA Cup ties to give themselves a plug comes to mind, sorry. 

fair point Knutsford - same could be said (and was) of the late great FRANK SIDEBOTTOM

bigcol

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 08:28:03 PM »

Not had that to worry about for quite a while....

Hamilton

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 10:38:05 PM »

To get Conf North you have to go to Football -> results and then, under league table and/or latest results, get Conf N from the drop down box - it is the same with the fixtures page. It is poor and convoluted and took a woman (JM) with her lack of logic to find it!

robins1978

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2012, 10:37:58 AM »

To judge from the "Headlines" section we've probably hung in there from last year and survived the relaunch.
They deleted our 'page' after we were relegated from BSP. This is a new one. Don't like the black + yellow surrounds. Needs a re-jig BBC!

York Alty

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2012, 04:09:12 PM »

I like the way the Headlines are in a thin column down the middle of the screen with a picture of the latest idiot premiership player dominating the screen.

really poor design in my opinion.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 04:14:01 PM »

Talking of insiders at the BBC, what about a certain Alty fan who used to go under the forum name of Media Mogul and latterly Mortlake Bob (I think).....maybe he pulled some HTTP strings?
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Robin Reliant

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2012, 04:52:15 PM »

To get Conf North you have to go to Football -> results and then, under league table and/or latest results, get Conf N from the drop down box - it is the same with the fixtures page. It is poor and convoluted and took a woman (JM) with her lack of logic to find it!

Thanks JM   ;D
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty fans working at the BBC