CCC
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: CCC  (Read 1164 times)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: CCC
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 10:18:09 PM »

I think he's very skillful but physically too small for championship football. Whatever happens I wish him good luck. One badly timed tackle and your career is messed up

I agree. I don't see him in the Championship (yet) but, as I said, I think he'd be able to do a job in League One right now.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Today at 08:23:37 AM »

500K would be unbelievable. I think (should CCC leave) it'll be nearer the Stokes fee tbh but I hope you are right. Do I think Fleetwood would have been stupid? Yes 🤣

Whatever happens, I just hope it's done quickly (and undisclosed) so the club know where they stand.
Fleetwood are getting money because of his age. They will have done % deal though it's almost a standard feature of lower league transfers. See us getting some money for signing and never playing Berry. We'll do the same with Chris when we sell him I'm certain. We know from Watmore though that doesn't always work out so well.

Stokes went for over 300 all in I think and he came with a wage free loan back. so that's 500k in value surely. We've gotta hope it gets bidding war silly to push to the higher end. Which as has been mentioned might come with the social media frenzy.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong (and I very well could be!) but I'm not sure age comes into it - Fleetwood agreed a transfer with us, of their own free will, for a player that was under contract with them. How well they negotiated in terms of sell-on % is up to them.

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Today at 04:35:54 PM »

How many players have quit a regular starting spot at their club for pastures supposedly greener, only to disappear without trace. Stay at Alty Chris, you'll always be wanted here!!

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Today at 04:46:26 PM »

500K would be unbelievable. I think (should CCC leave) it'll be nearer the Stokes fee tbh but I hope you are right. Do I think Fleetwood would have been stupid? Yes 🤣

Whatever happens, I just hope it's done quickly (and undisclosed) so the club know where they stand.
Fleetwood are getting money because of his age. They will have done % deal though it's almost a standard feature of lower league transfers. See us getting some money for signing and never playing Berry. We'll do the same with Chris when we sell him I'm certain. We know from Watmore though that doesn't always work out so well.

Stokes went for over 300 all in I think and he came with a wage free loan back. so that's 500k in value surely. We've gotta hope it gets bidding war silly to push to the higher end. Which as has been mentioned might come with the social media frenzy.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong (and I very well could be!) but I'm not sure age comes into it - Fleetwood agreed a transfer with us, of their own free will, for a player that was under contract with them. How well they negotiated in terms of sell-on % is up to them.

Fleetwood's owner is in jail, they were relegation fodder. I doubt they would have had the wisdom to negotiate anything in terms of selling on fee - they'd have just seen the transfer fee and run.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Today at 07:36:03 PM »

Fleetwood's owner is in jail, they were relegation fodder. I doubt they would have had the wisdom to negotiate anything in terms of selling on fee - they'd have just seen the transfer fee and run.

I hope you're right!

Any chance they'll let us have Cian Hayes too?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 CCC