Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 For those Boston fans shouting cheat for the second red card, I say...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: For those Boston fans shouting cheat for the second red card, I say...  (Read 4825 times)

boston pilgrim

Re: For those Boston fans shouting cheat for the second red card, I say...
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 07:53:53 PM »

obviously i am aware of the two games you talk about and the big rivalry from years bye. I wasnt even born as there games were being played. As a club we are still trying so hard to get rid of all the sh*t the fat man at rotherham built up. Since we have been back in non league not only the chairman has changed, i like to think the large majority of the fans (cant say all of them as theres still the odd idiot about) are all good people that are just there to support the club we are so lucky to still have.

Jimmy

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 07:58:17 PM »

I enjoyed my day in Boston town had a couple decent and friendly pubs and unlike last round the fans gave us no hassle

boston pilgrim

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 08:01:29 PM »

glad to hear it, makes a change to hear from the away support. As ive said the large majority are friendly and are genuine supporters trying to keep our club going. All the best.

markecky

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 08:05:46 PM »

obviously i am aware of the two games you talk about and the big rivalry from years bye. I wasnt even born as there games were being played. As a club we are still trying so hard to get rid of all the sh*t the fat man at rotherham built up. Since we have been back in non league not only the chairman has changed, i like to think the large majority of the fans (cant say all of them as theres still the odd idiot about) are all good people that are just there to support the club we are so lucky to still have.

Boston has a fair few bears knocking about but without being rude, it the kind of place that has that kind of people.

The thing with Alty fans is that we tend to be able to judge a situation quite well.  We didn't do easy clapping or "we can see you sneaking out" etc on Saturday A) because its basic and tedious and B) because we just wanted to enjoy our day and not antagonise people.  Nothing worse than people who give it loads over a fence and then bleat if they get some back.  

Give me Boston Utd, with flags, songs, atmosphere and people who care about the result anyday over some rich blokes plaything like Brackley.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 08:10:19 PM by markecky »

brian1925

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 10:19:47 PM »

100% agree with the last post.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 For those Boston fans shouting cheat for the second red card, I say...