PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 st albans game could make or brake us
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: st albans game could make or brake us  (Read 5307 times)

Altyant

Re: st albans game could make or brake us
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 08:51:47 PM »

I think that a point a game will do it. However I think that we can get three points on Saturday. As mentioned above they will prob be low on confidence after the run they have been on, however they have nothing to loose and will probably have a right go at us.

Do some of the bottom teams still have to play each other?

I think that we are clear of the bottom two and its in our own hands to keep out of the other two positions.

Jenga

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 09:00:26 AM »

Have to say  i can only see poins coming from St Albans and that is an away game.

I am feeling a bit of the tummy wobbles over the remainder of the season. If we lose both over the weekend we are in real trouble.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 12:52:36 PM »

As many as possible need to get to Clarence Park on saturday. The forecast is good 18c and sunny intervals. Its a good town for beer to, so with an Alty win could be a top day out.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

radcliffe alty

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 12:55:56 PM »

Has to be a win on Saturday. Nothing else will do. Gravesend will be a very tough game that we may struggle to get something out of, but if we can get the win at St Albans then at least the players can play with a little more freedom and not have to panic too much. This would then give us a chance. A point on Monday would be an excellent result in my eyes IF we win on Saturday.

bighairedmike

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 01:32:55 PM »

both teams will be looking for (and need) a win on saturday. if we get a win i think snorbens will definately be relegated. but if they win it will put is right back into it, maybe even relegation places. if we followed it up with a draw or a win on monday thn tht wud be absolutely great. if we win on sat an lose on munday it wuddnt be all that bad, the uther way round however could be disastrous. i think we will stay up, we jus need a win at snorbens and we're nearly there. KEEP THE FAITH!

COME ON ALTY

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 06:48:22 PM »

I am hoping for a win also.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 07:49:22 PM »

52 points might do it. However one of those 5 points would have to come at Tamworth. Losing there would be disastrous. If we go into the last game at home to Aldershot needing a win or draw they'll beat us at last. If we are safe by then we'll leather them!!  :D

Altyant

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 08:41:48 PM »

52 points might do it. However one of those 5 points would have to come at Tamworth. Losing there would be disastrous. If we go into the last game at home to Aldershot needing a win or draw they'll beat us at last. If we are safe by then we'll leather them!!  :D

Let's hope Nikki Bull has a few more quotes for us!!  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 st albans game could make or brake us