+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Crowds

Author Topic: Crowds  (Read 1485 times)

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Crowds
« on: March 29, 2007, 10:40:15 AM »

With three games to go, I believe we are almost certain to increase our average attendance over last year and even on course to average 1100 over the season.

In order to average 1000 for the season, we need only another 266 fans through the turnstiles - so 2:30 on Saturday should see us through this milestone

In order to average more than last season's 1048, we only need another 1370 fans for the season - only 457 per game: I think that should be achievable.

In order to average over 1100, we need a total of 2566 over the three games, i.e. an average of 855 for the last three games.

Compare this to the crowds we were getting in the Unibond and there is no doubt at all that we are re-establishing ourselves as an integral part of the town.  And as a profitable club with no debts.  If we can stay up this year, we are truly building the foundations for long term success.  And, Alty  being Alty we won't know if we've survived until 4:45pm on the last day - but whether we do or not, we are surely in massively better shape than even three seasons ago.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Crowds
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 02:33:53 PM »

Oi MG, are you pulling my pecker here sunshine. Plagiarist  >:( >:( >:( Some people! :'(

Peake Time MG

http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=1661.0

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Crowds
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 03:27:46 PM »

Ballers - my apologies: but all it shows is that Alty have got more than their fair share of saddo statisticans / people who care so much about the club that detailed number crunching is a pleasure!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Crowds