PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The current squad
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The current squad  (Read 7100 times)

Mausoleum Alty

Re: The current squad
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2017, 10:30:39 PM »

I think he'd be an asset in the Evostik Jimmy. Didn't he score a couple of goals v Blyth?
Hobson is absolute garbage, we're not going there just to make up the numbers are we?

Most of the wank we've got aren't good enough - and lets not let this idiot Doughty sign any more players for next season, the budget needs to go to the new manager
If Hobson is garbage, where does that leave Owens ? And even he can't be as useless as Reeves has been this season.

And people are suggesting not one but TWO unfit and injury prone keepers are worth retaining ! Whoever gets the job needs plenty of contacts so that a massive rebuild can proceed. I'm not going to miss this sh*te unfortunately.  I'm seriously thinking Rugby League.

If you read my post properly it clearly states I'd keep certain players IF THEY CAN PROVE THEIR FITNESS. Deasy and Tomlinson both fall into this category along with Densmore and Miller.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 10:33:17 PM »

I think he'd be an asset in the Evostik Jimmy. Didn't he score a couple of goals v Blyth?

Hobson is f**king dog sh*t as is Owens! Unfortunately Reeves needs a new challenge in his career and needs to move on.

Jezza

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 01:42:59 PM »

Tomlinson....if he is going to be fit and put us first before work...

Lynch
McWilliams

Richman
Taylor

Miller

That's the spine of the side...we have to have players capable of developing with alty as we move back to the national league...no passengers, we need to build another side that will win the North....

Jimmy

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 02:20:08 PM »

That's a spine of a jellyfish

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 02:27:15 PM »

Tomlinson....if he is going to be fit and put us first before work...

Lynch
McWilliams

Richman
Taylor

Miller

That's the spine of the side...we have to have players capable of developing with alty as we move back to the national league...no passengers, we need to build another side that will win the North....

I'm almost with you there. No Nicky Clee?

Jezza

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 02:32:02 PM »

I don't really want to see Nicky finish his career being hacked to death on park pitches......so no......build for the future....it's all about opinions and some will obviously see nicky as a quality player at that level so maybe.....close call....but I'd prefer to get a 20 year old winger who would grow with us and be the next nicky clee.....

Got to say I love nicky clee and when you watch vintage videos of him at his best....wow, think he was a better player than we appreciated at the time....

taxi Phil

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2017, 02:48:56 PM »

I fear Richman will get a better offer......Leatheresque situation.

Jimmy

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2017, 06:32:29 PM »

Probably agree Phil,that shows where we're at a bang average player going to get a better offer.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2017, 07:28:11 PM »

We've got Nicky Clee , Sean Miller , Lawrence Taylor , Tom Hannigan, Chris Lynch and Tim Deasey contracted with us for next season. Miller, Clee, Lynch and Taylor im happy keeping, but I'd be looking at mutual termination for the other two. The complaint from Neil Young ripping up Lee Sinnotts squad was that it tore the heart and sole out of the club. Well there is no heart and soul in this team so I wouldn't be worried about that this time around. I'd be happy keeping Jake Moult (as a centre back) and possibly John Cyrus but everybody else can go. I think the fans need a fresh start from the current lot of serial losers.

taxi Phil

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2017, 07:37:08 PM »

See my comments regarding Richman. I'm afraid the same probably applies to Moult.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2017, 07:55:16 PM »

We've got Nicky Clee , Sean Miller , Lawrence Taylor , Tom Hannigan, Chris Lynch and Tim Deasey contracted with us for next season. Miller, Clee, Lynch and Taylor im happy keeping, but I'd be looking at mutual termination for the other two. The complaint from Neil Young ripping up Lee Sinnotts squad was that it tore the heart and sole out of the club. Well there is no heart and soul in this team so I wouldn't be worried about that this time around. I'd be happy keeping Jake Moult (as a centre back) and possibly John Cyrus but everybody else can go. I think the fans need a fresh start from the current lot of serial losers.

John Cyrus is prone to too many errors for my liking.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2017, 09:14:04 PM »

John Cyrus is prone to too many errors for my liking.

You'll get away with a lot more errors in the glue League though. I'd be inclined to keep him.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2017, 09:32:23 PM »

I would imagine next season will be aerial bombardment, so as he wins every header id be keeping him.
Full time and proud of it

taxi Phil

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2017, 09:34:09 PM »

I would imagine next season will be aerial bombardment, so as he wins every header id be keeping him.
Especially since he came out of that league in the first place.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The current squad