PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The current squad
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The current squad  (Read 7099 times)

Mausoleum Alty

The current squad
« on: March 25, 2017, 05:48:55 PM »

Who would people keep next season IF they want to stay and IF they can prove their fitness? For me there's a basis of a squad but several new players needed to make the 1st eleven stronger...

Tomlinson
Deasy

Lynch
Heathcote
Densmore
McWilliams

Moult
Richman
Taylor

Clee
Miller
Newby

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: The current squad
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 06:09:26 PM »

Lynch
Richman
Taylor
Clee
Newby
Miller

I don't know enough about the nature of the injuries to Dens, Hannigan and Hobson to make a judgement (all 3 would clearly be assets if fit, but...

Ashley Alty

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 06:32:32 PM »

Newby has said today he wants to go back to Barrow

York Alty is back

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 06:44:14 PM »

Tomlinson I hope.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 07:04:03 PM »

Interesting if he has given he was retweeting the story about us wanting to keep him
Bernard Taylors barmy army

John Edwards

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 07:19:43 PM »

Elliot is returning to Barrow, unfortunately, but, in the interests of accuracy, it was Barrow's decision, not his. Matt wanted to take over Elliot's contract and make him an Altrincham player, but Barrow's manager wouldn't have it and said Elliot was part of his plans.

andrewflynn

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 07:45:59 PM »

Where has he said that?

York Alty is back

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 07:50:06 PM »

Elliot is returning to Barrow, unfortunately, but, in the interests of accuracy, it was Barrow's decision, not his. Matt wanted to take over Elliot's contract and make him an Altrincham player, but Barrow's manager wouldn't have it and said Elliot was part of his plans.

So my retained list gets shorter by one.

Sad Days.

Jimmy

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 08:28:55 PM »

Lynch
Richman
Taylor
Clee
Newby
Miller

I don't know enough about the nature of the injuries to Dens, Hannigan and Hobson to make a judgement (all 3 would clearly be assets if fit, but...
if Hobson is a asett the standard must be awful

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 08:34:28 PM »

I think he'd be an asset in the Evostik Jimmy. Didn't he score a couple of goals v Blyth?

GB Alty

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 08:46:34 PM »

I think he'd be an asset in the Evostik Jimmy. Didn't he score a couple of goals v Blyth?
Hobson is absolute garbage, we're not going there just to make up the numbers are we?

Most of the wank we've got aren't good enough - and lets not let this idiot Doughty sign any more players for next season, the budget needs to go to the new manager

taxi Phil

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 09:07:48 PM »

Hobson is absolute garbage, we're not going there just to make up the numbers are we?

Most of the wank we've got aren't good enough - and lets not let this idiot Doughty sign any more players for next season, the budget needs to go to the new manager
If Hobson is garbage, where does that leave Owens ? And even he can't be as useless as Reeves has been this season.

And people are suggesting not one but TWO unfit and injury prone keepers are worth retaining ! Whoever gets the job needs plenty of contacts so that a massive rebuild can proceed. I'm not going to miss this sh*te unfortunately.  I'm seriously thinking Rugby League.

York Alty is back

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2017, 09:10:02 PM »

It's a summer clear out again. f**king shambles.

Jimmy

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 09:10:49 PM »

If Hobson is garbage, where does that leave Owens ? And even he can't be as useless as Reeves has been this season.

And people are suggesting not one but TWO unfit and injury prone keepers are worth retaining ! Whoever gets the job needs plenty of contacts so that a massive rebuild can proceed. I'm not going to miss this sh*te unfortunately.  I'm seriously thinking Rugby League.
to be fair I was only mentioning Hobson but the not being good enough can go for any of the forwards

Jimmy

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2017, 09:15:29 PM »

he scored 1 Brian that's about 15 in his career
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The current squad