PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Manchester United Vs Crawley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Manchester United Vs Crawley  (Read 13148 times)

fuertes

Re: Manchester United Vs Crawley
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2011, 12:18:02 PM »

I work with a ManU season ticket holder who's not best pleased at getting a text from man U that theyre taking his £36 out today or tomorrow !!  £36 to watch Man U reserves vs Crawley - he is gutted !

The fans were crazy to accept the price hike and automatic purchase scheme in relation to STs.

They should have been boycotting for a long while now. Those Americans are destroying that club and they won't stop whilst the money keeps coming in.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2011, 12:55:12 PM »

Danny Cadamarteri - flattered to deceive.  Flash name but no substance.

Cadamarteri was released by Dundee last week.

taxi Phil

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2011, 01:08:43 PM »

Its still amazes me this forced cup game scheme.  Such a cocky thing to do when the club knew it had a waiting list for tickets.

Imagine us forcing season ticket holders to buy Cheshire Cup tickets.

I can see Taxi Phils face now....
You would be able to sauna in the steam that came out of my ears !  ;D

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2011, 06:01:57 PM »

As United will field a Reserve side, they should be made to play the game on their Reserves ground (on the Sunday) ;D

No thanks Fatty fraud once a season in Moss lane is more than enough.

Darren, You should keep an eye out for the "Fat One" at ML he may come to a Utd reserve game to see them play.. After all that will be nearer the team that Fergy puts out against them.  On the other hand Evans is that fkn arrogant he will probably try to get a freebie at OT for a premiership game and watch that in the expectation that  Fergy to put a full strength 11 out against Creepy...

Rooney and Berbatov will probably be in the Trafford centre with there wife's during this game.

For any Creepy fans reading this, The Trafford Centre is the equivalent to your Primark superstore ...

Ray, Looks like Man united are taking this game seriuos they have put back on there reserve  game at Moss lane this week v  Rochadle which was cancelled before the weekend. ;D
@AltyDaz

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »

Danny Cadamarteri - flattered to deceive.  Flash name but no substance.

Cadamarteri was released by Dundee last week.

Gone to Huddersfield

Bath Alty

« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2011, 09:58:14 PM »

looks like the ideal opportunity for a Glazer inspired boycott.  Not only send a message about Glazer but also Evans and the general principle that these people shouldn't be allowed near football clubs.  (not fused one way or the other on Glazers personally but Evans >:()

Jezza

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2011, 07:45:10 AM »

Either our Crawley friend is still thinking hard of a witty retort and is struggling...or he's gone to bed coz he's got to be up early for school.

Boston Utd....Grays Athletic....Colne Dynamoes....all enjoyed their days in the sun before they sank into oblivion.

I wonder what it's like supporting a non league side who've got Utd away in the cup and no-one has so much as wished 'em good luck?

LUHG1878

« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2011, 05:08:17 PM »

I work with a ManU season ticket holder who's not best pleased at getting a text from man U that theyre taking his £36 out today or tomorrow !!  £36 to watch Man U reserves vs Crawley - he is gutted !

The fans were crazy to accept the price hike and automatic purchase scheme in relation to STs.

They should have been boycotting for a long while now. Those Americans are destroying that club and they won't stop whilst the money keeps coming in.

This.

Some of us didn't... too bad most United fans aren't as smart  >:(

fuertes

« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2011, 06:50:27 PM »

This.

Some of us didn't... too bad most United fans aren't as smart  >:(

Aye, for all FCUM aren't that popular at Alty, I for one admire their radicalism.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Manchester United Vs Crawley