Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 where are the heathcote out chants now????
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: where are the heathcote out chants now????  (Read 5912 times)

alty28

« on: September 23, 2008, 10:12:11 PM »

didnt here much moaning 2nite, great porformance, every player battled well, played for each other, lee elam, what a porformance, brilliant.

AltySi

Re: where are the heathcote out chants now????
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 11:11:00 PM »

Great performance tonight, glad there were no Heathcote out chants, and we got right behind the team.
However, I will never forgive his behavior on Saturday as long as I live, and I personally believe that he shouldn't be the manager of our Football Club ever again..
Well done lads though, keep it up. No matter what my opinion about the manager I am Alty through and through and always want us to win, and they were fantastic tonight.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:23 PM »

Lets support the team, it is a squad game these days and we have more depth now.

Alty365

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 09:05:30 AM »

Great performance tonight, glad there were no Heathcote out chants, and we got right behind the team.
However, I will never forgive his behavior on Saturday as long as I live, and I personally believe that he shouldn't be the manager of our Football Club ever again..
Well done lads though, keep it up. No matter what my opinion about the manager I am Alty through and through and always want us to win, and they were fantastic tonight.

Agree with this, people haven't forgiven the behaviour on Saturday but Alty winning is far more important.

Hodgey

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 09:31:20 AM »

Heathcote out !

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 09:37:46 AM »

I certainly haven't forgotten his behaviour and I doubt I ever will.  Embarrassing himself and the club are nothing new to him.

I concentrated on the team last night, a fully deserved win and with the team acknowledging the supporters after the match was the best part. 

Well done the team last night!!

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 09:46:01 AM »

Again, my feelings towards GH haven't changed. I was behind the team on Saturday, last night and at every game. I still think GH is an embarrassment to the club and should be ashamed of his behaviour on Saturday.

(I also question his tactic of taking Senior off last night right in the middle of us having a good run of possession/attacking, immediately putting us on the defensive, but hey ho).

Alty19

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 09:55:24 AM »

Again, my feelings towards GH haven't changed. I was behind the team on Saturday, last night and at every game. I still think GH is an embarrassment to the club and should be ashamed of his behaviour on Saturday.

(I also question his tactic of taking Senior off last night right in the middle of us having a good run of possession/attacking, immediately putting us on the defensive, but hey ho).

Question his tactics ha ha.....he got it right thank god your not manager.
Listen the bloke gets stick for doing right and doing wrong Well Done the fans players and GH last night

Jezza

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 10:04:44 AM »

Surely as the 'cote put all the blame on the players for our bad results and dire performances, the players should get the credit for last night's performance.

Creditable though it was a 1-0 win should not paper over the cracks a quareter into the season
Only Lewes have scored less goals than us.
We are just 2 points off the relegation zone
Only 2 teams have a worse goals against.
We are still the same side who struggled to draw over 90 mins against Vauxhall Motors.
Our best player so far has become a scapegoat and the manager seems happy not to resolve the problem.

There wouldn't be any moans if they weren't practically requested by such silly point scoring posts such as yours..well done!

Perhaps if we'd swamped Mansfield with a barn storming 3-0 of sublime football then you'd have a point.

Heathcote can stay as long as he wants please don't go 'cote.

Jenga

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 10:05:55 AM »

Question his tactics ha ha.....he got it right thank god your not manager.
Listen the bloke gets stick for doing right and doing wrong Well Done the fans players and GH last night

Agree the substitutions were spot on last night. Chris Senior knew he was coming off when he did otherwise I doubt he would have sprinted from one end of the pitch to the other to defend. I was pissing myself laughing at him, he was like a gazelle ( well ok some gazelle's).

Jenga

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 10:08:28 AM »

We are just 2 points off the relegation zone

And only 3 points off being 13th in the league.

I know I am sounding I am supporting GH with my posts but I do believe he is getting some unfair stick on the forums. I am certainly not saying he should go or should stay I am sitting on the fence on this one at the moment, but come on something was done or said last night to produce that performance, I really dont believe it was down to just the players.

Jezza

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 10:13:46 AM »

but come on something was done or said last night to produce that performance, I really dont believe it was down to just the players.

But by the same token something wasn't done or said to produce previous performances?..or do you believe that was totally down to the players?

A very early goal last night and I'm sure the players collectively ground their teeth and clenched their buttocks and determined to hang on boosted by the confidence of a win on saturday and the early goal...as did the fans?

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 10:16:24 AM »

Just glancing at who was posting I thought you were having a conversation with yourself Jezza, until I noticed it was Jenga!  :D

Jezza

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 10:26:28 AM »

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness....fwiubble.

I don't like being negative after such a  result and have no problem praising the players to the skies as when the players let us down they take the flak and still applaud the fans at the end.

I refuse to praise someone who laps it up but then cannot take the criticism when it is warranted.

Anyway more of the same please lads..congratulations to the players on a magnificent result.

Alty365

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 10:34:58 AM »

didnt here much moaning 2nite, great porformance, every player battled well, played for each other, lee elam, what a porformance, brilliant.

The ironic thing is that by targeting the "moaners" you have demonstrated that your priority lies with these people rather than the team.

Many of the so-called moaners were the first people to offer their congratulations following the win last night so your post is pointless.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team