News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fao: Alty Beer Boys

Author Topic: Fao: Alty Beer Boys  (Read 2175 times)

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« on: December 07, 2008, 07:52:48 PM »

Next Saturday you are at home (I think) and we are at Northwich in the FA Trophy.

Don't think much of a day out in Northwich to be honest, so I am planning to roll into sunny Altrincham for a few pints on the way there and on the way back. I think I will be getting in at 10 past 11 on the Metrolink and will have until 1.51pm before the train goes to Northwich from Altrincham which should leave plenty of time to get to their ground. I expect that the Porterhouse will be the first port of call as I am a lazy b*stard and my York scarf is on the wall (for good luck - we need it).

Likewise on the way back there is a 17.31 getting into Alty at 17.56 for post-match beverages.

So, Hughesy, Ballers, Gaz Warrington, Jimmy and the usual suspects, if you're up for a couple of sherberts then let's 'ave it as we've not done any beers since pre-season at Stalybridge. It is a unique opportunity for some pisstake seeing as you are above us in the league for a change!!!

joe

Fao: Alty beer boys
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 08:48:09 PM »

Not sure if Porterhouse is still open Phil but i'm sure they'll be a few lads out for a bevvy. I'll be in Alty for about half twelve and prob head for the brickies.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fao: Alty Beer Boys
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 09:34:59 PM »

Brickies is the usual haunt. I'll be in the club selling raffle tickets but will be sorted for afterwards and possibly brickhouseness.

Also, a 1.51 train to Northwich won't leave you with much time to get tot heir ground, it's in the middle of fookin nowhere.

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 09:55:28 PM »

Ballers, unfortunately it's not my first visit, not even my second, oh god not even my third, my FOURTH!!!!!

I know how to get there, don't worry.

Altyant

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 10:20:26 PM »

Next Saturday you are at home (I think) and we are at Northwich in the FA Trophy.

Don't think much of a day out in Northwich to be honest, so I am planning to roll into sunny Altrincham for a few pints on the way there and on the way back. I think I will be getting in at 10 past 11 on the Metrolink and will have until 1.51pm before the train goes to Northwich from Altrincham which should leave plenty of time to get to their ground. I expect that the Porterhouse will be the first port of call as I am a lazy b*stard and my York scarf is on the wall (for good luck - we need it).

Likewise on the way back there is a 17.31 getting into Alty at 17.56 for post-match beverages.

So, Hughesy, Ballers, Gaz Warrington, Jimmy and the usual suspects, if you're up for a couple of sherberts then let's 'ave it as we've not done any beers since pre-season at Stalybridge. It is a unique opportunity for some pisstake seeing as you are above us in the league for a change!!!

Not sure if it will help Phil, but on NYD I used took the train to Lostock Gralam and was left with around a 20 minuite walk to the ground. I think it might be slightly further from Northwich station

joe

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »

I think Phil's got the train times spot on. The less time he spends in salt munching central,the better!!
What happened yesterday Phil? Quite a few Alty coupons went down the pan at your lot losing at home to Grays!!

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 10:52:30 PM »

Garbage Joe, utter garbage.

We've lost our way I'm afraid, I just hope we don't go down!

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 12:48:02 PM »

Sorry chaps, drinking session cancelled as I am now filming the match on behalf of York City so will have to go on the coach.

We'll try again at Christmas!

:(
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team