News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chris Senior

Author Topic: Chris Senior  (Read 2925 times)

Hamilton

Chris Senior
« on: April 10, 2012, 12:02:09 AM »

I know it has been said elsewhere, but what a quality bloke Chris is. I know it is a bit of a cliche not celebrating a goal against an old team, but on top of this was his reaction to the Alty support and the fact he still keeps his friendship with players like Nicky Clee and the obvious respect he has for Alty.

Small stature, great big heart.

markecky

Re: Chris Senior
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 12:06:50 AM »

I've never seen an opposiotion player clapped off the pitch (might have been on) like he was at Darlington.  And he was again today.

I can't believe he came over at the end and pounded his heart like that.  Unheard of with a modern day footballer when its all about money.

Utterly top fella.  Got more class than the whole of Guiseley put together.

GoneFishing

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 06:01:34 PM »

I always liked him and thought he could play at a higher level. I was surprised to see him on the bench for Guiseley. Maybe Alty could get him back.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 07:37:22 PM »

I've never seen an opposiotion player clapped off the pitch (might have been on) like he was at Darlington.  And he was again today.

I can't believe he came over at the end and pounded his heart like that.  Unheard of with a modern day footballer when its all about money.

I can't imagine the Guiseley fans were too chuffed with his heart pounding
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

markecky

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 08:02:44 PM »

There were only about ten of them that were arsed. They wouldn't have noticed, too busy singing "Guiseeeelley...Guiseley..." on one note.

The rest just seemed to be 50 year old men dressed as 19 year old hooligans or people passing by.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 08:47:43 PM »

There were only about ten of them that were arsed. They wouldn't have noticed, too busy singing "Guiseeeelley...Guiseley..." on one note.

The rest just seemed to be 50 year old men dressed as 19 year old hooligans or people passing by.

I had a feeling that would be the answer but I just hoped we were out fought by a ever growing inevitable super club on their way to great, long term things...
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 09:12:42 PM »

50 year old men dressed as 19 year old football hooligans passes for sophisticated casualwear in West Yorkshire, as we will doubtless see on Saturday.

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 11:21:57 PM »

50 year old men dressed as 19 year old football hooligans passes for sophisticated casualwear in West Yorkshire, as we will doubtless see on Saturday.

I always thought it was 19 year old men looking like 50 year old football hooligans, dashing chaps that they are.

RocketDan

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 10:15:00 AM »

We should have a sh*t or bust year next season:

Senior and Reeves upfront, Earl Davis and Greg Young at the heart of defence.

Have the league wrapped up by christmas so we can focus on our 3rd Round FA cup tie away at Arsenal.

Hulme Robin

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 11:23:56 AM »

I saw that chap walking down the road after the game in his orange raincoat- he was shorter than Chris Senior.

HXTFC

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 10:31:20 PM »

We are not all 50 year old hooligans-but Chris Senior-legend,and good look to the bloke-would like to see him back with us next season-good look to you all for next season,UP THE SHAYMEN !!!!!!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chris Senior