News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ideas 4 Alty (Updated 8th May 2007)

Author Topic: Ideas 4 Alty (Updated 8th May 2007)  (Read 2017 times)

Red N White Dynamite

« on: May 03, 2007, 11:45:48 AM »

Following my post yesterday regarding the need to work together with the club and turn good ideas into successful ones, a new email address has been set up to collect ideas for taking the club forward:

ideas4alty@hotmail.co.uk

The purpose of this idea is not merely for fundraising ideas, it is a place where people can email ideas about increasing home attendances, improving facilities or anything else they feel can help the club to progress. It doesn't matter how big or small these ideas are and you can email anonymously so there's no need to be shy about putting ideas forward.

*Note to moderators: Is there any way a link can be put on the forum in a fairly prominent place so that people will see it and send their ideas?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:57:24 AM by Slade Green Alty »

Jezza

Re: Ideas 4 Alty
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 12:33:55 PM »

Link is on the STAR site

lukealty12

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 04:15:13 PM »

so ideas about anything
?

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 04:17:11 PM »

Anything which you feel may be of benefit to Altrincham FC yes.

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 10:57:01 AM »

****UPDATE****

MANY THANKS FOR ALL THE IDEAS YOU HAVE SENT IN SO FAR. PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING IN AND REMEMBER, NO IDEA IS TOO SILLY OR TOO SMALL.

ideas4alty@hotmail.co.uk

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas 4 Alty (Updated 8th May 2007)
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »

Might I add that as and when you send in your ideas it may also be of use to mention what you could do. i.e. those of you who wanted posters put up in schools did well whenyou mentioned which schools you could go into.

I mention this for 2 reasons. 1. There is realistically no end of ideas that we could come up with, howver as a club run solely by volunteers there is no way of following them up. Consider in regards of putting up posters at the ground, the 10-15mins spent on here with ideas could be used to put the posters up, remember there is no end to the work that needs to be done.

2. Also, if you add what you can do and where it would allow the club or whoever to build up a realistic databse about who can do what or where. Those ideas may then become reality :)

Red N White Dynamite

Re: Ideas 4 Alty (Updated 8th May 2007)
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 02:47:38 PM »

These are good points Ballers. Of course, the more info we have to take to the board the better. If we can take initiatives to them which are already basically organised and just require the green light to go ahead then that would be the ideal situation.

I would therefore say that even if you do not have any ideas of your own but are prepared to volunteer your efforts down at the club doing odd jobs during the summer or on matchdays next season please email me on the same address, stating when you are available and what you can do to help out. If you wish you can leave contact details which I will pass on to the club in order that they can contact you about coming down.

ideas4alty@hotmail.co.uk

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team