PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Coburn performance vs. Kidderminster appreciation thread
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Coburn performance vs. Kidderminster appreciation thread  (Read 6672 times)

Jimmy

Re: Coburn performance vs. Kidderminster appreciation thread
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 03:27:12 PM »

Indeed we also had a couple of other 1-0 wins there not long after one at start and one at the end of a season

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 03:37:17 PM »

Remember too in the 92/93 season, Gerry Quinn's first season as Alty Manager, Ricky Harris scoring after 41 minutes when we beat Kiddy 1-0. This was the first game of that season.

Jimmy

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2015, 04:17:13 PM »

Yes Steve that's the one

Jezza

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2015, 05:28:10 PM »

Can I just say I feel totally vindicated in my early season defence of and faith in England's number one whilst others were writing ridiculous things about this being a season too far for the promising youngster......

Blasphemy!!

Bangor on Dee Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2015, 08:05:06 PM »

Class act Stuart, due to work I have only seen the two wins over the milk men and the Deva's , I may do the lottery this week. Well done Stuart I had my doubts too on ready the fans forum but we were wrong we were wrong. Great to have two excellent keepers at the club

Jimmy

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2015, 09:31:46 PM »

Can I just say I feel totally vindicated in my early season defence of and faith in England's number one whilst others were writing ridiculous things about this being a season too far for the promising youngster......

Blasphemy!!
In the early part of the season he was playing poorly and needed to be dropped so no your not vindicated

taxi Phil

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2015, 01:52:47 AM »

Blasphemy!!
In the early part of the season he was playing poorly and needed to be dropped so no your not vindicated

Absolutely Jimmy. Stu wasn't commanding his area, and I was all for giving Parton his chance.....and the lad didn't let us down in my opinion. However, being "rested" seems to have galvanised Stu and yesterday he was magnificent. So I still think I (and a number of others) were right.

I haven't actually heard David Birch say "He's finished is Coburn" for a few weeks now....he's turned his venom on Ryan Crowther ("a North West Counties player". It takes all sorts unfortunately.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Coburn performance vs. Kidderminster appreciation thread