News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 From the website. Re: A cry for help.

Author Topic: From the website. Re: A cry for help.  (Read 1160 times)

bighairedmike

« on: April 04, 2011, 01:25:10 AM »

Please support all of the Fund Raisers that are advertised, as much as you possibly can (see new idea in the bar today).

As an exile I can't get to the bar. Is there any chance that these things can be put on the web for people like me to see?

Please step forward to help in any way that you can – help that we get from you may save, or raise ££s

I am quite willing to help in any way I can. Obviously this is limited due to the distance from the area that I am. However, I sent an email to the club recently expressing this but didn't get a reply. I just hope I'm not the only one.

Please look out for information from TASC and the Club re new fundraising ideas – we are conscious that some great ideas have been put onto the Fans' Forum and we want to tap into these.

Sometimes I can only get to the internet on my phone and can't get onto a lot of different sites to check things. I do get emails to my phone though. Is there any way a mailing list could be set up and an email sent from the club with fundraisers, information etc?

Just a couple of things I would like to throw out there whilst also drawing peoples attentions to the plea on the main website.  :)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team