PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Farceley
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Farceley  (Read 5841 times)

fgrfan

Re: Farceley
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »

They took 15 to us..!

ib,farsley

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »

I can understand why you dont like us after a couple of fools did the munich thing at your place. But we arent all like that.

But with regard your comments about attendance - have a look at the overall picture before you make the comments. We had crowds of 120, 5/6 years ago. We are a small club at this level- but we are getting bigger by the week. The attendance's are increasing - year on year. The crowds have doubled virtually from last year. But we were never going to get thousands of people turning up at throstle nest just because we are now in the conferance.  as for the 40 that turned up at oxford that i agree is not good - but its more than was going at the start of the season. We are club in progression.

What ever happens this year -wether we stay up or down. We have done better than i expected - because i expected us to do the same as droylesden.

markecky

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 03:50:21 PM »

I can understand why you dont like us after a couple of fools did the munich thing at your place. But we arent all like that.

But with regard your comments about attendance - have a look at the overall picture before you make the comments. We had crowds of 120, 5/6 years ago. We are a small club at this level- but we are getting bigger by the week. The attendance's are increasing - year on year. The crowds have doubled virtually from last year. But we were never going to get thousands of people turning up at throstle nest just because we are now in the conferance.  as for the 40 that turned up at oxford that i agree is not good - but its more than was going at the start of the season. We are club in progression.

What ever happens this year -wether we stay up or down. We have done better than i expected - because i expected us to do the same as droylesden.

Yeah, point taken on that one.

However its also important to note that you are being bankrolled at present and that could pose problems next year if you fall from the promised land of the Conference National.

Do you worry about that at all?

We'll have civil war if we go down but we'll defo start next season.  I don't reckon its the same for all clubs.

ib,farsley

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »

yeah a bit - id be interested to know how much some of them are on. especailly the lads that came in, in january. there are a few comments about our chairman - (andy fairbank) been the next peter risdale! lets hope not!!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 08:03:16 PM »

Good Post!

HeyAlty

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 09:36:12 PM »

The fans who made the effort sang all game, even when 5-1 down... We may travel in small numbers, but we're a passionate bunch and normally made ourselves heard :)
[/quote]

At us you were drawing and still didn't manage to get a song in about your team only about munich
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Farceley