Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Just when you thought "Maybe Cooper isn't a clown"...

Author Topic: Just when you thought "Maybe Cooper isn't a clown"...  (Read 1505 times)

markecky

« on: March 28, 2011, 10:50:24 PM »

""Darlington boss Mark Cooper, on the other hand, was far from impressed with the opposition's goalkeeper...

'When you have that bit pressure you need to have somebody who can create something or be able to finish a chance off', said the agitated Quakers' manager. 'You can't keep saying the keeper has made a great save. You have to take him out of it, bend it in the bottom corner. We're hitting shots at him and they're making him look like he's making great saves, but bend it around him'... "

Four of Stuarts saves were superb, they were shots at about 100 mph from 6ft giants.

The man seems unable to give anything to do with Altrincham any credit at all.

Jacko

Re: Just when you thought "Maybe Cooper isn't a clown"...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 11:00:01 PM »

No disrespect to their strikers but...they really should be putting away chances like that :o

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 11:00:52 PM »

He will soon be looking for another job......these are the comments of a complete dope
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

taxi Phil

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 11:09:33 PM »

He will soon be looking for another job......these are the comments of a complete dope
I should just like it firmly understood that there has never been a point when I thought "maybe Cooper isn't a clown". I shall be opening the poll for "Knobsock of the Season" fairly soon, and he HAS to be one this season's front runners.

York Alty

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 11:18:41 PM »

A fine case there for Cooper to win that much sought after prize.

Representing Wales we have Mr. Dean Saunders of Wrexham who is quoted today as saying

"Now is the time where we can probably spend some money because if we do get into the play-offs, we'll get two big gates and that will pay for all the players' wages."

Dean has clearly failed to grasp the basics that if you don't have the money you can't spend it. Or, is he having another gamble with the clubs future?  Oh dear!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 11:48:05 PM by York Alty »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 11:41:52 PM »

This does nothing but reaffirm that he is a classless gobsh*te making a living off the back of his fathers success.I expected no humility from this man on his past form,but he's just highlighted his ignorance and lack of integrity or dignity with these childish comments.Maybe if he hadnt resorted to "gamesmanship" and had the 4 corners of the pitch saturated with gallons of water before kickoff and again at half time making them virtually unplayable they may have scored from a cross.Boot and chase rubbish.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 11:58:32 PM »

The pitch looked like it had a moat round it after they had finished watering it.... I was hoping that piece of filth Paul Terry would slip and break his fkn neck when he was doing his warm ups

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »

I respect Ken greatly for not getting involved in the usual bollocks that managers speak after games, but every now and again I just wish he'd say something to set the record straight.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team