PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Buying Altrincham as fans
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Buying Altrincham as fans  (Read 6089 times)

scottytee

« on: March 06, 2008, 10:37:27 AM »

i am creating a website called altrincham united we stand

the aim of site is for regular people to buy pixels on this site and with the money we will buy altrincham and ever person will hold a keyy stake in the club.

i am selling 2million pixels at £5 each

total £10m that way we can buy club get rid of debts and also have money to spend on players

payments via paypal for more info email ibelievealtyfanstobedaft@hotmail.co.uk
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 05:33:24 PM by markecky »

baldrick

Re: Buying Altrincham as fans
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 10:45:19 AM »

Worst idea since alcohol free lager.

Narcissist

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 10:50:58 AM »

I think this post should be deleted for several reasons:

Stupidity

Our past experiences of 'scottytee'

Its a ludicrous scam

Scottytit has clearly done his homework here. Please dont be fooled by his clear demonstration of business acumen in developing such a highly economically viable scheme. Obviously it makes sense for Altrinchams 200,000 fans to buy 10 pixels each at a bargain 50 quid.

Alex

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 10:54:24 AM »

i'd rather build a statue of frank sidebottom and statto on the golf road than invest in your rediculus idea

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 10:57:11 AM »

Are you the same Scottytee that was going to have a trial and play for us ?
I see that you have been to South Trafford instead and got your business studies NVQs

Why do we need to raise £10M ? ..........if we do can we buy Sheff Weds instead and then let Alty have their players and transport the magnificent 'theatre of dissappointment' over to Timperley.

This idea has recently been done at Ebbsfleet....and by the way, the club does not have any debt anymore.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

scottytee

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 11:15:10 AM »

ok in that case we dont need as much i have worked it out if we survive in the conference this year we could win the league next year by investing upto £3million on players and that wud cover s for conference and league two after that moeny makes itself once we get promoted league money better than non league

naw that was my brother i dont have altyfans myself and he never uses his so i am

i think it would be a great idea rather than jsut sit back watch our club struggle all the time

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 11:27:30 AM »

Sounds a bit like the Gravesend and Northfleet lark to me.Has Geoff Goodwin said he will sell?

No thank you
Harold

Jezza

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 11:53:35 AM »

Needs deleting on the basis of mathematical improbability if not impossibility.

Scotty tee should revert to sending out e-mails "dear friend..I am nigerian cousin of billionairre deceased and give you this god sent opportunity to share in $10m fortune........................."

we'll carry on sitting on our backsides doing nothing watching the club "struggle" debt free in the top flight of non league.

Of course if any alty fan wants to help out genuinely there are quiz nights..the my square promotion....golden goal tickets etc etc etc ...if you want to donate the club do not stand in your way i assure you....strangely 2 million people have never stepped forward to donate.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 01:01:04 PM »

Jezza
Oh no I've been duped...........are you telling me that, that poor guy who needed $1000 to buy a flight to travel to USA to sign a probate document so he could inherit $1Bn from his long lost uncle, is not going to give me my share of the $50,000 he promised me ! The scoundrel.
I wish I had given the money to somebody else now.

Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Jenga

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 01:04:18 PM »

To be honest this should be reported to authorities as a scam. Some people could fall for it.

Personally he should be banned.

scottytee

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 01:31:44 PM »

this is no scam i am genuinely looking help into buying the club and goodwin will sell if he thinks club will be in the right hands and the best hands are the fans

Narcissist

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 01:37:41 PM »

You're a clueless troll looking for beer tokens by robbing people of their hard earned cash.

Please could you do us a favour and post this crap on the macc forum. they'll sign up, they're thick. Then we can all have a laugh.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »

this is no scam i am genuinely looking help into buying the club and goodwin will sell if he thinks club will be in the right hands and the best hands are the fans

This thing cannot be gone into blindly, What you are suggesting is not a sensible way to sustain the club. even if we raised that much money (which we won't) its more than the wage cap allows, and would seen us loose our place in the league!

poor idea not properly thought out, if you could come on here with a buisness plan projections and all the required information to make the system work i may be able to believe you,

oh and paypal is not a cheap way of gathering money, if yeu were serieous about making such sums of money a merchant bank account and a setup such as protx would be a sensible way to set up the account.

Alex

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »

fans are the worst possible owners of clubs because thay are too emotionally attached to the club and there fore will make ill advised decisions that effect the club, (look at newcastle with a fan as the chairman) football clubs should be owned by smart buisness men like mr goodwin who think about facts and figures and the long term stability of the club rather than making rash decisions based on what the fans oppinions of a player or manager are that particular week.

Jezza

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 04:47:17 PM »

This post and idea may be well intentioned but it is certainly ill informed.

For example and for your information, 'Goodwin' does not own the club....

Under what company and constitution will this new exciting  club ownership come under...what legal framework have you set up? If you are asking for money directly into your paypal as opposed to a legally set company/trust with committed objectives then I'm afraid you could very well come under suspicion for fraud.

We already have such a legal framework in the supporters Trust where the democratic consensus seems to be the club is in good hands...the fans don't want to take over (merely assist and support the board) and are happy to raise whatever funds we as fans can muster.

Good luck in getting hold of the majority shareholding do you even iknow who all the shareholders (ie owners are?)

Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team