Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 There is someone better than Jezza at match reports.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: There is someone better than Jezza at match reports.  (Read 5069 times)

markecky

Re: There is someone better than Jezza at match reports.
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 10:06:11 AM »

"yet another diatribe from Ecky, Slade Green Alty etc."

If that was posted about you, would you find it offensive, I certainly did.  Looks like SGA did as well.  I actually agreed with ATS initially, although now Jezza has explained I understand more.

If you have strong, often quite extreme, views about things then you have to be able to take a bit of flak.  The "poor me" routine is wearing a bit thin now.

It doesn't really bother me, I won't start the rest of my posts with a reference to it.  I'm not that self important

teasybeaver

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 11:03:59 AM »

This thread is ludicrous!

Jezza's joke was off hand and maybe would be appropriate following the safe return of the little girl, in the meantime im not sure what to make of it?

Dont really understand why people feel they have a right to read tabloid papers and listen sky 'fascisto' news and suddenly become parents of the year, devouring snippets of information and forming rather over-stated opinions. I'd be suprised if there was a perfect parent out there, not in my experience.

This is not the place, id like to read about things remotely football related, and im pretty shocked by what ive read here.

Please can we get back to the main focus. Have our chances of reprieve increased following resignation of Boston bosses? Please refer to new thread in response, and for gods sake someone just delete this one!

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 11:22:01 AM »

This thread is ludicrous!

Jezza's joke was off hand and maybe would be appropriate following the safe return of the little girl, in the meantime im not sure what to make of it?

Dont really understand why people feel they have a right to read tabloid papers and listen sky 'fascisto' news and suddenly become parents of the year, devouring snippets of information and forming rather over-stated opinions. I'd be suprised if there was a perfect parent out there, not in my experience.

This is not the place, id like to read about things remotely football related, and im pretty shocked by what ive read here.

Please can we get back to the main focus. Have our chances of reprieve increased following resignation of Boston bosses? Please refer to new thread in response, and for gods sake someone just delete this one!

Totally agree. Sorry for my part in it.  :)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 There is someone better than Jezza at match reports.