News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Average Attendances BSN 1O-11

Author Topic: Average Attendances BSN 1O-11  (Read 3671 times)

bumble

« on: May 22, 2011, 07:11:52 PM »

http://www.harrogatetown.com/league/statistics/averageattendances.cgi

this may or may not have been put on before - but heres the bsn total and average attendances

Only 5 above 5OO...  :-\
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 07:13:42 PM by FatDog »

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Average Attendances BSN 1O-11
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 07:16:54 PM »

Think we will be in the top 3 :)
If we all keep the faith

bighairedmike

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 08:09:00 PM »

And 2 of them, Alfreton and Telford, are not in it next year, being replaced by us (which i think will be about Nuneaton level) and Histon which I presume will be about Hyde's attendance.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 08:42:11 PM »

And 2 of them, Alfreton and Telford, are not in it next year, being replaced by us (which i think will be about Nuneaton level) and Histon which I presume will be about Hyde's attendance.
And what a night it was, the last time we played Nuneaton ;)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 09:38:33 PM »

Our crowds will be below Nuneaton, Boston, Halifax and Southport IMO. They might even be below Worcester. If we top 700, I think we'll be doing very well indeed - unless of course we're top of the league?
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 10:06:59 PM »

I should imagine Worcester's average was boosted by Telford's travelling support being relatively close.

AltyIan

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 10:20:50 PM »

I think our average attendance will rely on where we are around october-november time. If were inconsistent looking midtable-bottom half we will struggle, but if we make a legitimate challenge for the title then I can see us getting around 750-800 on a weekly basis.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 10:52:49 PM »

I think our average attendance will rely on where we are around october-november time. If were inconsistent looking midtable-bottom half we will struggle, but if we make a legitimate challenge for the title then I can see us getting around 750-800 on a weekly basis.

i would hope for 800 plus if in a play off place or above.We had someting like 860 average home fans in the season that has just ended i know it was a leaguee higher but people came to see struggling team play on a regular basis.

AltyIan

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 11:33:04 PM »

i would hope for 800 plus if in a play off place or above.We had someting like 860 average home fans in the season that has just ended i know it was a leaguee higher but people came to see struggling team play on a regular basis.

True but you're now paying the same price to watch altrincham vs colwyn bay instead of altrincham vs luton, I for one am not too bothered about the money however I am sure some will be and full respect to them for that, not everybody can afford to follow a team week in week out. It's £250 for a season ticket at Wigan Athletic, we are very similair price and we finished almost 100 places lower in the football pyramid than the latics. It doesn't help when we're missing out of the hundreds that come with the support of clubs like luton, wrexham and wimbledon

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »

I suppose our average attendance will be lower mainly due to the fact that the opposition in BSN dont take many travelling fans.. I would hate it to be down to the fact that our fans stop coming due to us being in the BSN

Cmon People Support means attending through bad times as well as good ffs.

Cmon Alty

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 11:51:47 AM »

Average Saturday attendance if we're doing well will be 7-800 (600-650 if we're not doing so well).

Midweek will be 6-700 if we're doing well and 4-500 if we're not.
Come on Alty!

bumble

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 12:05:29 PM »

Average Saturday attendance if we're doing well will be 7-800 (600-650 if we're not doing so well).

Midweek will be 6-700 if we're doing well and 4-500 if we're not.

our tuesday night average attendace is 896 incl away fans

our average home fans on a tuesday night is 75O - We played york,wimbledon,barrow, and southport darlington - all brought around 2OO mark - york could have been more - but counter balanced by fgr hayes histon who brough less than 2O

afcwheels

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »

looking at those stat how can alfreton afford full time players??? if we couldnt ant we were top of the list by a country mile in avergae attendance
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team