PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Why are Vics Stewards so sh*t and bias
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Why are Vics Stewards so sh*t and bias  (Read 6004 times)

Jimbo Alty FC

« on: December 26, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »

From the moment i walked to the turnstile i just knew we weren't welcome. You walked to the Concessionary turnstile where it said 12 - 16 which i might add i'm not in this age group how ever people infront were the Board said fiver for that age group yet Adam martall told the turnstile opearator he were 16 and that it would be £10 to enter the ground which shall be waste land in months. By us making the point about the mess up of the sign apparently the sign was out of date ok so whys it up then. Then when shaun Densmore went to take a throw in the ball went into the segregation area the steward unneedly i might add launched the ball back his legs shaun questioned why he did it and all he got was a mouthfull off abuse from the imbred supporters behind the steward. Then even though Chrissy was trying to wind them up doing 1 - 0 signal with his hands the same steward just watched two yobos get onto the edge of the playing surface without a care in the world. When the board went up with Number 19 Chrissys reaction was fantastic sarcastically applauding the scum support. Just to Finish i'd just like to say Fantastic performance by GH and the Lads lets finish them off in a weeks time plus Bezza and Hughesy kept me very entertained with their singing and joking about Days like this make me proud to be an Alty Fan and just a reminder to all Vics fans

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO SEE THE ALTY WIN AWAY

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
Re: Why are Vics Stewards so sh*t and bias
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 09:24:22 PM »

I presume the steward that launched the ball at Densmore was the one that got chinned last year. With stewards like that you are just asking for trouble.
They really should be beating teams like us

Narcissist

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 09:59:11 PM »

From the moment i walked to the turnstile i just knew we weren't welcome. You walked to the Concessionary turnstile where it said 12 - 16 which i might add i'm not in this age group how ever people infront were the Board said fiver for that age group yet Adam martall told the turnstile opearator he were 16 and that it would be £10 to enter the ground which shall be waste land in months. By us making the point about the mess up of the sign apparently the sign was out of date ok so whys it up then.

The whole thing is just genius, however the above excerpt is possibly your finest work yet. I have just paid for Vicky Pollard to fly out and translate it for me.

Jimbo, you are by far the finest example of British youth culture today inhabiting Moss Lane, I salute you!

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 10:03:59 PM »

From the moment i walked to the turnstile i just knew we weren't welcome. You walked to the Concessionary turnstile where it said 12 - 16 which i might add i'm not in this age group how ever people infront were the Board said fiver for that age group yet Adam martall told the turnstile opearator he were 16 and that it would be £10 to enter the ground which shall be waste land in months. By us making the point about the mess up of the sign apparently the sign was out of date ok so whys it up then. Then when shaun Densmore went to take a throw in the ball went into the segregation area the steward unneedly i might add launched the ball back his legs shaun questioned why he did it and all he got was a mouthfull off abuse from the imbred supporters behind the steward. Then even though Chrissy was trying to wind them up doing 1 - 0 signal with his hands the same steward just watched two yobos get onto the edge of the playing surface without a care in the world. When the board went up with Number 19 Chrissys reaction was fantastic sarcastically applauding the scum support. Just to Finish i'd just like to say Fantastic performance by GH and the Lads lets finish them off in a weeks time plus Bezza and Hughesy kept me very entertained with their singing and joking about Days like this make me proud to be an Alty Fan and just a reminder to all Vics fans

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO SEE THE ALTY WIN AWAY

Good point well made Jimbo.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 10:27:34 PM »

Good point well made Jimbo.

Very succintly put Jimbo.

Short and straight to the point.

vic

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 10:35:01 PM »

inbred and scum what are you on, you won easily and still only moan.
i have seen 7 home defeats on the run and would love to win a game however just glad you don't follow vics.
you should have a night out with victor meldrew you are made for each other.
see you NYD.

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 10:47:32 PM »

;) ;)Trust me i Ain't moaning i'm bouncing of walls with joy and singing alty songs with joy so no i'm not moaning  ;) ;)

RocketDan

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 10:53:32 PM »

james black i didnt read your post.

although your chat on facebook is worthy of keats
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 09:37:53 AM by RocketDan »

Alex

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 11:27:55 PM »

dashing through northwich, coz stvie king is gay, he bought a load of southern c*nts who will not get there pay.... oh jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see the alty win away  ;D ;D ;D

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »

I think a lot of us are missing the point here. The behaviour of the Northwich steward was disgusting, when he threw the ball at Shaun Densmore. At Altrincham, had any of us done something like that we would rightly been disciplined by our superiors and also by the club. The stewards job is purely for the safety of all supporters in the ground, home and away fans, and I found that stewards behaviour crass and unprofessional. I sincerely hope he is hauled over the coals by NVFC but somehow I doubt if we will hear any further about this.

Perhaps some of my fellow stewards would like to add a comment about this, but there is no way an Alty steward would have done anything like this. Had he/she done so they would rightly have been disciplined.

James, I think you were right to be annoyed about that incident; because I damn well was!!

Finally, well done lads, great win today, proud of ya!

Steve the Steward, from Sale!!

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 12:20:39 AM »

james black i didnt read your post.

i never have and i never will

although your chat on facebook is worthy of keats

i take it, there is something like.

jason mcateer 0
tony yeboah 1

WTF are you on about have you had one to many you clown

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 01:57:56 AM »

I think a lot of us are missing the point here. The behaviour of the Northwich steward was disgusting, when he threw the ball at Shaun Densmore. At Altrincham, had any of us done something like that we would rightly been disciplined by our superiors and also by the club. The stewards job is purely for the safety of all supporters in the ground, home and away fans, and I found that stewards behaviour crass and unprofessional. I sincerely hope he is hauled over the coals by NVFC but somehow I doubt if we will hear any further about this.

Perhaps some of my fellow stewards would like to add a comment about this, but there is no way an Alty steward would have done anything like this. Had he/she done so they would rightly have been disciplined.

James, I think you were right to be annoyed about that incident; because I damn well was!!

Finally, well done lads, great win today, proud of ya!

Steve the Steward, from Sale!!

Wrong thread mate, this is the "posts that make no real sense" thread.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 10:48:09 AM »

This is not the first time we have had reason complain about stewarding at away grounds this season. Is there a way Alty FC/Head Steward could take issues with the clubs concerned? See below letter I sent twice to Luton and did not get an acknowledgement to what was a very serious health and safety issue. I did however have the last word with the senior steward at Luton after the match ended  by saying "Bye Bye - see you next season" !!! I also hope that the arsehole that cacked on the stairs at Luton reads this.

I wish to bring to your attention the behaviour of one of your Stewards at yesterdays match in the away section of the ground.
During the first half my 6 year old son needed to visit the toilet. As we went down the steel staircase, a middle age man was pointing out to a steward that someone had vomited on the staircase and it was very slippery and dangerous. The Steward was on his own and stood outside the male toilets near a closed gate at the bottom of the staircase. He did not respond to this man’s complaint. On leaving the toilet with my son, the steward was still stood in the same place doing nothing. I pointed out to him the vomit on the steel staircase was a health and safety hazard. The Steward ignored me as if I was not there. I then caught the attention of another adult passer-by and told the steward “in front of this witness I am telling you again that that staircase is health and safety risk”. This time I got a response but it was “you are raising your voice”. My reply “Yes, I am trying to get through to you and you either don’t understand, or don’t care”. At this he muttered something about his supervisor. My reply was “I’ll speak to your supervisor” and I headed with my son up the stairs and he followed us. Immediately inside the ground were 2 Police Officers and I complained to them about the dangerous hazard and about the steward not attempting to address it. Another Steward witnessed this conversation. The Policeman said he would handle the situation, so I thanked him and left it with him. At half time I went to the toilet alone and as I approached the staircase there were some ground staff cleaning up the mess, when one of your own staff in a tabard, a man in I guess his late fifties, slipped and went sliding down about 12 stairs on his back. Several people including the victim saw the funny side of this, but he was lucky not to be seriously hurt so I went over and asked him if he was OK. The same Steward watched this and I told him that “I told you that would happen” and he just smirked at me.

There is no point in having stewards for display purposes only and if they are going to ignore obvious safety issues and don’t care who gets hurt. I strongly recommend that you do not employ this steward again in the interest of safety.

York Alty

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2008, 05:15:55 PM »

Back to the Vics...

The concessions turnstile had the wrong prices up, and the "normal" one had no price up at all.  When I paid I told the woman taking the cash that the queue may move a wee bit quicker if they had the prices on display.  She sad that they used to be they were wrong so they took them doan.  She also confirmed thta the concessions sign was incorrect. 

Northwich...this is very basic stuff!

Their steward.  Behaviour unacceptable.  Hissy tantrums are not the norm for stewards at footy grounds, let alone a derby game.  His childish behavious brought shame upon him, his house and his club.

Northwich...this is very basic stuff!

Players. Heartless, gutless. Where was the fight that any team needs, the desire to win?  Woeful passing, weak defending and as blunt a strike force as can imagined.

Northwich...this sounds very basic stuff but will take longer to fix then priting off a few bits of paper and sacking one clown in a tabbard.

Dire!

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 06:03:58 PM »

This is not the first time we have had reason complain about stewarding at away grounds this season. Is there a way Alty FC/Head Steward could take issues with the clubs concerned? See below letter I sent twice to Luton and did not get an acknowledgement to what was a very serious health and safety issue. I did however have the last word with the senior steward at Luton after the match ended  by saying "Bye Bye - see you next season" !!! I also hope that the arsehole that cacked on the stairs at Luton reads this.

I wish to bring to your attention the behaviour of one of your Stewards at yesterdays match in the away section of the ground.
During the first half my 6 year old son needed to visit the toilet. As we went down the steel staircase, a middle age man was pointing out to a steward that someone had vomited on the staircase and it was very slippery and dangerous. The Steward was on his own and stood outside the male toilets near a closed gate at the bottom of the staircase. He did not respond to this man’s complaint. On leaving the toilet with my son, the steward was still stood in the same place doing nothing. I pointed out to him the vomit on the steel staircase was a health and safety hazard. The Steward ignored me as if I was not there. I then caught the attention of another adult passer-by and told the steward “in front of this witness I am telling you again that that staircase is health and safety risk”. This time I got a response but it was “you are raising your voice”. My reply “Yes, I am trying to get through to you and you either don’t understand, or don’t care”. At this he muttered something about his supervisor. My reply was “I’ll speak to your supervisor” and I headed with my son up the stairs and he followed us. Immediately inside the ground were 2 Police Officers and I complained to them about the dangerous hazard and about the steward not attempting to address it. Another Steward witnessed this conversation. The Policeman said he would handle the situation, so I thanked him and left it with him. At half time I went to the toilet alone and as I approached the staircase there were some ground staff cleaning up the mess, when one of your own staff in a tabard, a man in I guess his late fifties, slipped and went sliding down about 12 stairs on his back. Several people including the victim saw the funny side of this, but he was lucky not to be seriously hurt so I went over and asked him if he was OK. The same Steward watched this and I told him that “I told you that would happen” and he just smirked at me.

There is no point in having stewards for display purposes only and if they are going to ignore obvious safety issues and don’t care who gets hurt. I strongly recommend that you do not employ this steward again in the interest of safety.

Some people have far to much spare time on there hands
Come on you red and white........
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team