PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Duncan watmore
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Duncan watmore  (Read 6294 times)

Jenga

Re: Duncan watmore
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 09:11:12 PM »

Watmore for me is definately the most exciting player i have seen, prior to him i would have said Kevin Ellison.

RocketDan

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 09:12:33 PM »

Watmore for me is definately the most exciting player i have seen, prior to him i would have said Kevin Ellison.

I actually think Nicky Clee is a more exciting player to watch. He must hold the record for most nutmegs and step overs in an alty shirt.

Jimmy

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 09:27:50 PM »

Might be a good time to get rid of the ken Barlow pic dan replace it with Glenn hoddle

JDN

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2013, 10:30:56 PM »

On the topic of Dunc, who would i get in touch with who could change the players' names in the programme? On the player kit sponsor for the first team page, there's a slight misspelling of his name, what-more could he ask for than to at least have it spelt without a "h"?
Graham Rowley probably......the program still had Scott Phelan listed until recently. And the spelling of Watmore seems to change with each edition

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 09:52:35 AM »

Most exciting player since Paul Showler - sums it up perfectly for me Mark in one sentence - agree entirely.

dopamine

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2013, 10:53:56 AM »

On the topic of Dunc, who would i get in touch with who could change the players' names in the programme? On the player kit sponsor for the first team page, there's a slight misspelling of his name, what-more could he ask for than to at least have it spelt without a "h"?
Graham Rowley probably......the program still had Scott Phelan listed until recently. And the spelling of Watmore seems to change with each edition

Thanks, and yes, it did still did have Scott Phelan listed in the Worcester game's programme...
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Duncan watmore