PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kit vote
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Kit vote  (Read 11683 times)

Jacko

Re: Kit vote
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2011, 10:11:52 PM »

Absolutely no harm trying a stylish break for a year or two, u never know it might sell more

altylevy

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »

I cannot stress how much in favour I am of having a pink away kit. Definately a good idea, no?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2011, 11:05:33 PM »

We should have a year in red and black in my opinion,a change is as good as a rest,we might sell a few more,and it might even signal an upturn in or fortunes on the pitch.....

Agreed, we might be more likely to sell even more red and white shirts when we change back in a year or two - if this is all to be the case of course.

Edit: Just seen the red and white kit with RED shorts and socks.....now that is a change and changes it...a bit.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 11:15:10 PM by Ballers »

Bazbatteria

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »

Red and black, I'd get on as my red and white is still in brand new condition.

markecky

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2011, 01:03:02 PM »

We should have a year in red and black in my opinion,a change is as good as a rest,we might sell a few more,and it might even signal an upturn in or fortunes on the pitch.....

What Pete said..

Jezza

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2011, 01:39:23 PM »

I'm as traditionalist as the next man and I hated the infamous droylsden/kettering kit.

I really like the black and red stripes though and think it looks smart with the red shorts and red socks.

It's not too much of a break with tradition in that we have played in black and red stripes before, it is stripes and not checked.

And it's different enough and certainly smart enough to encourage people to buy it....IMHO

I'll add a vote for the pink away kit as well.....good for breast cancer awareness and good for the club's image (without sounding vulgar about it)....perhaps to avoid an overkill all pink kit is there anything exgk can provide with a hint of pink?

bigmeads21

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2011, 01:39:41 PM »

I've watched Alty since 1990 and the shirt has to stay RED and WHITE for me.

I will definitely be buying one!

Dougals Dad

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2011, 01:47:22 PM »

I'm as traditionalist as the next man and I hated the infamous droylsden/kettering kit.

I really like the black and red stripes though and think it looks smart with the red shorts and red socks.

It's not too much of a break with tradition in that we have played in black and red stripes before, it is stripes and not checked.

And it's different enough and certainly smart enough to encourage people to buy it....IMHO

I'll add a vote for the pink away kit as well.....good for breast cancer awareness and good for the club's image (without sounding vulgar about it)....perhaps to avoid an overkill all pink kit is there anything exgk can provide with a hint of pink?

Nice one Jezza

Jezza

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2011, 01:57:24 PM »

that's not black and red ronnie ellis is wearing is it?

incidentally I've been watching since 1973.....but I know I'm just an apprentice alty fan compared to the likes of some....
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:59:37 PM by Jezza »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kit vote